Stephon Clark was unarmed and was shot 20 times by officers in Sacramento in his backyard. Attorney Benjamin Crump spoke about how we need to keep seeking justice and it begins with voting in people that will help us fight. The White House mentioned that this is a local matter, but it’s not.
Crump is upset at the fact that police microphones were muted even though body cameras were still on after the shooting. Officers have also altered their stories and laws need to be enforced so that they go to jail for this crime. Crump also spoke about how you find out when local elections happen.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Kelly Price Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother
- The Lo’ Down: Jennifer Lopez Faces Criticism For Calling Herself A ‘Black Girl From The Bronx’ [WATCH]
- T.I. On Working With His Kids On ‘The L.I.B.R.A’ & If He Would Meet With Trump Like Ice Cube [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- T.I. Talks New Album, Turning 40, & Supporting Ice Cube [VIDEO]
- Congressman Kweisi Mfume Addresses Coronavirus In The Government + Ice Cube’s Plan [WATCH]
- T.I. Confirms Rumor That His Friend Urinated On Drake + Drake Unfollows Him [WATCH]
- Beyoncé Hints To Dropping New Ivy Park Line On October 30
- Hot Spot: Kanye West Claps Back At Issa Rae After Her SNL Appearance [WATCH]
- Fetty Wap’s Brother Shot And Killed
- Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Files Probate Petition As Actor Passed Without A Will