Beyoncè is gearing up for her Coachella performance and is working very hard. According to Gary With Da Tea she is working 11 hour days to prepare for her performance. She also has hired a lot of security so that none of her rehearsals get leaked.
Cardi B is also making headlines after she was accused of stealing lyrics. It came out that Life of the Party is a writer on her team and was credited for everything. Her album comes out this week and fans are excited to see how it is.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Wendy Williams’ Staff Worried About Her Health & On-Air Behavior [WATCH]
- Money Matters With Jini Thornton: Here’s What You Need To Know About Financial Aid During The Pandemic [WATCH]
- Jared Kushner Suggests ‘Complaining’ Black People Don’t ‘Want To Be Successful’
- It’s Official: T.I. & Jeezy Are Next In Verzuz Battle
- The Lo-Down: Wendy Williams’ Former DJ Speaks Out Amid Concerns About Her Health and On-Air Behavior [WATCH]
- Hip-Hop Spot: Kanye West Sets His Goals Higher, Now Wants To Buy Universal [WATCH]
- Drake Shares Teaser For Upcoming Project ‘Certified Lover Boy’
- The Oprah Effect: Mogul To Rally Voters With Town Halls In Battleground States Days Before The Election
- NBA Player Zach Randolph’s Wife Files For Divorce Weeks After A “Hacked” Tweet
- It Sure Seems Like Black Folks Are Fueling The Record Number Of Early Voters