Headkrack spoke about the successful career Fabolous has had, but now that these alleged domestic violence stories have come out it’s not looking good. He has managed to stay relevant as well as rap in every era. Headkrack gave a piece of advice and that’s not to hit women, walk out the room or house and come back when you are calm.
He also would like to know what made him so mad. Blac Chyna made headlines this weekend after swinging a stroller. Headkrack would pay to see a fight like that, but hopes it never happens again.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Data Shows Older Black Voters In Key Battleground States Have Already Made Election History
- Gary’s Tea: Did Tiffany Haddish And Common Break Up? [WATCH]
- Atrium Health’s Thursday Testing Site!
- Who’s Cappin?! Moniece Slaughter’s Not So Enthusiastic “That Was A Fun Time” Comment About Shaq [WATCH]
- “You Age Like Trash When You’re Racist”: Black Woman Goes Off On Entire Kansas City Police Board Of Commissioners Meeting
- UNITECLT: Health & Wellness Oct 29th 6pm [Facebook Live]
- Trump Uses ‘Angry’ Black Woman Trope To Attack Kamala Harris In Racist Rally Speech
- Rapsody On Her Lyricist Of The Year Award Win: “I’m Thankful” [VIDEO]
- Sony Had The PS5 Preorders Going Nuts, Thousands Of Gamers Left Salty
- Keiajah Gabbrell Went Off On This Police Commissioner Board In Kansas City!