Headkrack spoke about the successful career Fabolous has had, but now that these alleged domestic violence stories have come out it’s not looking good. He has managed to stay relevant as well as rap in every era. Headkrack gave a piece of advice and that’s not to hit women, walk out the room or house and come back when you are calm.
He also would like to know what made him so mad. Blac Chyna made headlines this weekend after swinging a stroller. Headkrack would pay to see a fight like that, but hopes it never happens again.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- GoDJ Hi-C Explains What Exactly Happened During Keyshia Cole & Ashanti Verzuz [EXCLUSIVE]
- Made For TV?: Kim Kardashian Reportedly Saving Divorce Details For Final Season of KUWTK
- Laughs In Samsung: According To Multiple Reports Apple Has A Foldable iPhone Prototype
- HHW Gaming: Scalper Account Boasts On Twitter About Securing 2,000 Pre-Orders Following Restock
- Danileigh Apologizes After Backlash Over Song!
- Chloe Bailey Breaks The Internet With Her #BussItChallenge!!!
- Chloe Bailey Of Chloe X Halle Shuts Down The #BussItChallenge Ahead Of ‘Grown-ish’ Premiere [VIDEO]
- Pharrell Partners With Georgia Tech & Amazon For New Coding & Music Contest
- Who’s Cappin?! Did Joe Exotic Really Think He Was Getting A Pardon From Donald Trump?! [WATCH]
- Why Kamala Harris Being Sworn Into History With VP Oath Means So Much For Little Girls