After speculation and rumors galore Cardi B ‘silently’ revealed her pregnancy to the world on her second Saturday Night Live performance April 8th. Yes, it’s official Cardi B and Offset are having a baby!
Cardi wore a custom Christian Siriano gown and celebrated being ‘free’ backstage after her revealing performance. We imagine the free is referring to being able to let that belly out and talk about upcoming motherhood. The rapper has been quiet about the rumors but had everyone looking sideways when she started working extra hard to complete visuals and an album before the rumored delivery date.
But what better time to reveal that she’s pregnant than the week her album dropped and went gold on the same day and her Saturday Night Live performance?! No official word on the due date but rumors have been saying she will be having an early summer baby.
This will be the first child for Cardi and the fourth child for Offset. Offset has two sons, Jordan and Kody, and a daughter Kalea Marie from prior relationships. No word either on when the couple will marry. Congrats to the happy couple!
- Which Reality TV Show Does Your State Watch Most?
- Peep The New Video From Alicia Keys Featuring Miguel
- Chris Brown Sued By Dancer From High End Video
- North Carolina Sheriff Put A Hit On A Cops Head For What?
- Here’s Your Chance To Get Rid Of All Those Old Electronics In Your House
- Motivational Moment
- Here’s Why Tamar Braxton’s Wore Spanx To The ‘Wendy Williams Show’
- Andre 3000 Not Working On New Album, Says Big Boi & Sleep Brown
- ‘Call of Duty: Modern Warfare’ Beta Pushes On, Will Test Cross-Play Starting Thursday
- A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie “Mood Swings,” Yung Quis ft. T.I. “Feels So Good” & More |