After speculation and rumors galore Cardi B ‘silently’ revealed her pregnancy to the world on her second Saturday Night Live performance April 8th. Yes, it’s official Cardi B and Offset are having a baby!
Cardi wore a custom Christian Siriano gown and celebrated being ‘free’ backstage after her revealing performance. We imagine the free is referring to being able to let that belly out and talk about upcoming motherhood. The rapper has been quiet about the rumors but had everyone looking sideways when she started working extra hard to complete visuals and an album before the rumored delivery date.
But what better time to reveal that she’s pregnant than the week her album dropped and went gold on the same day and her Saturday Night Live performance?! No official word on the due date but rumors have been saying she will be having an early summer baby.
This will be the first child for Cardi and the fourth child for Offset. Offset has two sons, Jordan and Kody, and a daughter Kalea Marie from prior relationships. No word either on when the couple will marry. Congrats to the happy couple!
- Dallas Cowboy’s Running Back Arrested AGAIN?
- Queen Latifah And Will Smith To Produce Hiphop Infused ‘Romeo And Juliet’ For Netflix
- Hershey’s Redesigns Chocolate Bars For First Time In 125 Years
- You’re About To Miss The Ernie Barnes Exhibit At The NC Museum Of History
- DaBaby Explains How He Dropped $250K w/ TV Johnny, Drops “Pony” Video [EXCLUSIVE]
- (Video) SNL’s Leslie Jones Gives Her Take on Alabama Abortion Bill
- John Wick Knocks Avengers Out of the Top Spot in Box Office
- Melvin Edmonds Of After 7 Dead At 65
- Foxy Brown Gets Booed Off Stage In NYC, DJ Plays Lil Kim Instead
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Pledges To Pay Off Student Loan Debt Of Morehouse’s Entire Graduating Class of 2019