Wale spoke about watching his daughter be born and how it was an experience he will never forget. He stayed up top and helped the mother of his child with her breathing. Wale even said he closed his eyes and pushed with her.
The doctor told him about 15 more pushes and next thing he knew the baby was born. Wale saw his daughter and immediately tears fell down and he had no idea why, but said that’s when you see God. He’s so thankful for this and continues to try to be the best dad he can be.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Why Wale Left Atlantic Records
- Ciara Shares Her Excitement Over Getting Accepted To Harvard
- Michael K Williams Tears Up Talking About A Mother’s Love & When They See Us | Extra Butter
- ‘LHHATLS8’ Recap: Spice Wants The Crew To Join Her In Trinidad
- Tiffany Haddish Set to Face Off With Ex-Husband Over Abuse Claims
- Kim Kardashian Pulls a “I’d Like to Speak to Your Manager” Move
- Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She Once Had An ‘Unhealthy Relationship’ With Porn Before Marriage
- Actor Jason Mitchell Reportedly Fired From “The Chi” Over Misconduct Allegations
- Travis Scott to Donate Merch Sales to Planned Parenthood
- Auntie O Claps Back At Troll Telling Her To Pay Off College Students’ Loans Too
- Megan Thee Stallion Covers The FADER
Wale Shares The Touching Moment After His Daughter Was Born [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com