Wale spoke about watching his daughter be born and how it was an experience he will never forget. He stayed up top and helped the mother of his child with her breathing. Wale even said he closed his eyes and pushed with her.
The doctor told him about 15 more pushes and next thing he knew the baby was born. Wale saw his daughter and immediately tears fell down and he had no idea why, but said that’s when you see God. He’s so thankful for this and continues to try to be the best dad he can be.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Why Wale Left Atlantic Records
- Which Reality TV Show Does Your State Watch Most?
- Peep The New Video From Alicia Keys Featuring Miguel
- Chris Brown Sued By Dancer From High End Video
- North Carolina Sheriff Put A Hit On A Cops Head For What?
- Here’s Your Chance To Get Rid Of All Those Old Electronics In Your House
- Motivational Moment
- Here’s Why Tamar Braxton’s Wore Spanx To The ‘Wendy Williams Show’
- Andre 3000 Not Working On New Album, Says Big Boi & Sleep Brown
- ‘Call of Duty: Modern Warfare’ Beta Pushes On, Will Test Cross-Play Starting Thursday
- A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie “Mood Swings,” Yung Quis ft. T.I. “Feels So Good” & More |
Wale Shares The Touching Moment After His Daughter Was Born [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com