Four scores ago, Vivica A. Fox and 50 Cent dated. The end. Despite the short-lived romance, the actress has not stop talking about it. During a recent stop to promote her book Every Day I’m Hustling on the Wendy Williams Show and revealed more details about their former relationship.
“I think the reason that it’s haunted me for such a long time is I found out later that he wanted to propose to me,” Fox revealed.
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @927theblock
Oh really? Watch the clip below.
OK Girl. Vivica also revealed she’s open to dating 50 again. We’re sure, but the real question is, would he date her again? The rapper took to Instagram to comment on Viv’s claims.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- HalloWINE: 5 Halloween Candy & Wine Pairing Recipes To Indulge In This Weekend
- Rock T’s HBCU You Know Spotlight: Huston-Tillotson University [WATCH]
- Maxine Waters Calls Out ‘Undermining’ Black Trump Voters: ‘I Will Never Ever Forgive Them’
- “It’s Going To Be A Thriller” Spike Lee Speaks About The Future If Donald Trump Serves Another 4 Years [VIDEO]
- MC Lyte On Lil Wayne Meeting With Trump: “I Don’t Know, To Take A Photo In This Climate Was The Right Thing To Do” [WATCH]
- Louisville Cop Sues Breonna Taylor’s Boyfriend Kenneth Walker For Emotional Distress
- The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Season 13 Trailer Is Here & It’s Filled With Stripper Sex Drama! [WATCH]
- Busta Rhymes Details How A Near-Death Experience Shifted His Lifestyle [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Atrium Health’s Friday Testing Site!
- Candace Owens Illogically Feels Vindicated By Lil Wayne’s Endorsement Of Trump
According To Vivica Fox, 50 Cent Was About To Propose To Her was originally published on hellobeautiful.com