One thing Wale mentioned was the best part is the food outside and in the strip clubs. Wale also spoke about crazy fans that he’s had issues with. He had one direct message him to talk about him hanging with someone that he shouldn’t be.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- J. Cole Makes His Long Awaited Return With New Album, ‘KOD’ [ALBUM STREAM]
- Is Ne-Yo Cheating On His Wife? [EXCLUSIVE]
- [WATCH] The Block’s Dutchess Of Ink Appears On TV One’s “Sister Circle”
- Nas Is (Still) Like: 8 Lyrics By The G.O.A.T. That Are Still Relevant Today
- Juicy Talks About Getting Into It With Da Brat Over Messy Mariah Carey [EXCLUSIVE]
- Church Announcements: What To Do With Money Saved From Boycotting Starbucks [EXCLUSIVE]
- What Drake Has In Common With Elvis Presley [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ellen DeGeneres Has Questions About Cardi B’s Twerk-A-Thon At Coachella
- [WATCH] Daniel Caesar Feat. H.E.R.- Best Part, A Visual
- When BFFs Troll: Kim Kardashian And Chrissy Teigen Troll Kanye West On Twitter