Wale has had a successful music career and has so much more to give fans. While talking with Headkrack, he spoke about his beautiful daughter, rappers that are involved in conflicts as well as celebrities he would like to sleep with. Wale even played a game where he had to dish out some of his secrets for us.
We learned that something he hates to do is argue with the mother of his daughter because it can ruin his entire day. Wale also spoke about trying to open a birthing center for women in low-income communities. He also shared his love for Sanaa Lathan as well as SZA.
During the middle of his interview his daughter even FaceTimed him, but didn’t have much to say. Wale also spoke about his new music he is going to release and how being in the studio helps him in his down times. Listen and watch this great interview with Wale.
- Gary’s Tea: Mary J. Blige Is Breathtaking In Birthday Bikini Photos, Diddy Is Done With Cassie & More
- Alicia Keys To Host 2019 Grammy Awards [VIDEO]
- Work It: 18 Songs You Didn’t Know Missy Elliott Wrote
- Nas Calls Out Jay-Z Over R. Kelly Collab In Old 2002 Interview With Wendy Williams [Video]
- Alicia Keys To Host The 61st Annual GRAMMY Awards [VIDEO]
- What’s Poppin With Deja Perez and Tiaudra Taylor
- 50 Cent Wants His $30K From Teairra Mari
- Blac Chyna Squared Up With Alexis Skyy: Battle Of The Clout Chasers
- Why Keyshia Cole And Daniel Gibson Still Aren’t Divorced
- Netflix Working With Software Company That Could Possibly Stop The Sharing Of Passwords