Wale has had a successful music career and has so much more to give fans. While talking with Headkrack, he spoke about his beautiful daughter, rappers that are involved in conflicts as well as celebrities he would like to sleep with. Wale even played a game where he had to dish out some of his secrets for us.
We learned that something he hates to do is argue with the mother of his daughter because it can ruin his entire day. Wale also spoke about trying to open a birthing center for women in low-income communities. He also shared his love for Sanaa Lathan as well as SZA.
During the middle of his interview his daughter even FaceTimed him, but didn’t have much to say. Wale also spoke about his new music he is going to release and how being in the studio helps him in his down times. Listen and watch this great interview with Wale.
- Mixed Reactions Spark From T.I. Video Involving Melania Trump
- Pusha T Says He Found Out About Drake’s Son Because Of Noah “40” Shebib
- Jay-Z & Beyoncé Raise $6 Million For City Of Hope
- 2018 BET Hip Hop Awards: Cyphers, Performances And More [RECAP]
- MoneyBagg Yo ‘Rush Hour’ Video Is A Must See
- Remy Ma Okay With Use Of What Word?
- Joe Budden Claims He Did Not Run Away From Offset, Had To Use Bathroom [Video]
- Man Jumps Naked Into Shark Tank At Ripley’s Toronto Aquarium [VIDEO]
- Listen: Remy Ma & Papoose Pen Song For Their Unborn Baby, “The Golden Child”
- Black Tony Announces That He’s Pregnant! [EXCLUSIVE]