Wale has had a successful music career and has so much more to give fans. While talking with Headkrack, he spoke about his beautiful daughter, rappers that are involved in conflicts as well as celebrities he would like to sleep with. Wale even played a game where he had to dish out some of his secrets for us.
We learned that something he hates to do is argue with the mother of his daughter because it can ruin his entire day. Wale also spoke about trying to open a birthing center for women in low-income communities. He also shared his love for Sanaa Lathan as well as SZA.
During the middle of his interview his daughter even FaceTimed him, but didn’t have much to say. Wale also spoke about his new music he is going to release and how being in the studio helps him in his down times. Listen and watch this great interview with Wale.
- GG Music: Mario Gets Deep About A Lover In His New Music Video “Drowning”
- LOL: Shannon Sharpe Is A Meme Again And Every Single One Is Funny AF
- T.I. Tells What All Of His Kids Are Up To [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Why Stevie J & Faith Evans’ Marriage Is So Surprising [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Prank Call: Bernice Jenkins Ready To Slap A Woman Over Her Grandbaby [EXCLUSIVE]
- 26 Women React To Faith Evans Admitting She Ate Biggie’s Booty
- Why Karlie Redd In Keeping Her Fiancé Under Wraps [EXCLUSIVE]
- REPRESENT. Men’s Health Initiative: Men And Mental Health
- Porsha Williams Twerks For Rickey Smiley! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Azealia Banks Wants Wendy Williams To Die While On Air