Wale has had a successful music career and has so much more to give fans. While talking with Headkrack, he spoke about his beautiful daughter, rappers that are involved in conflicts as well as celebrities he would like to sleep with. Wale even played a game where he had to dish out some of his secrets for us.
We learned that something he hates to do is argue with the mother of his daughter because it can ruin his entire day. Wale also spoke about trying to open a birthing center for women in low-income communities. He also shared his love for Sanaa Lathan as well as SZA.
During the middle of his interview his daughter even FaceTimed him, but didn’t have much to say. Wale also spoke about his new music he is going to release and how being in the studio helps him in his down times. Listen and watch this great interview with Wale.
- J. Cole Makes His Long Awaited Return With New Album, ‘KOD’ [ALBUM STREAM]
- Is Ne-Yo Cheating On His Wife? [EXCLUSIVE]
- [WATCH] The Block’s Dutchess Of Ink Appears On TV One’s “Sister Circle”
- Nas Is (Still) Like: 8 Lyrics By The G.O.A.T. That Are Still Relevant Today
- Juicy Talks About Getting Into It With Da Brat Over Messy Mariah Carey [EXCLUSIVE]
- Church Announcements: What To Do With Money Saved From Boycotting Starbucks [EXCLUSIVE]
- What Drake Has In Common With Elvis Presley [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ellen DeGeneres Has Questions About Cardi B’s Twerk-A-Thon At Coachella
- [WATCH] Daniel Caesar Feat. H.E.R.- Best Part, A Visual
- When BFFs Troll: Kim Kardashian And Chrissy Teigen Troll Kanye West On Twitter