Roy Wood Jr. calls up a woman and accuses her of fraud after she received money from a car accident. The woman began getting upset when he mentioned that after the accident she still worked and now has to give back the money. She kept telling him to call her lawyers, but Roy didn’t want to hear that.
The woman also talked about how her car still isn’t fixed. Roy then told her if he didn’t get back his money he would kick her butt like Jackie Chan. She then hung up and when he called back she couldn’t believe it was a set up.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- J. Cole Makes His Long Awaited Return With New Album, ‘KOD’ [ALBUM STREAM]
- Is Ne-Yo Cheating On His Wife? [EXCLUSIVE]
- [WATCH] The Block’s Dutchess Of Ink Appears On TV One’s “Sister Circle”
- Nas Is (Still) Like: 8 Lyrics By The G.O.A.T. That Are Still Relevant Today
- Juicy Talks About Getting Into It With Da Brat Over Messy Mariah Carey [EXCLUSIVE]
- Church Announcements: What To Do With Money Saved From Boycotting Starbucks [EXCLUSIVE]
- What Drake Has In Common With Elvis Presley [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ellen DeGeneres Has Questions About Cardi B’s Twerk-A-Thon At Coachella
- [WATCH] Daniel Caesar Feat. H.E.R.- Best Part, A Visual
- When BFFs Troll: Kim Kardashian And Chrissy Teigen Troll Kanye West On Twitter