There are so many great hip-hop songs out right now and Headkrack is excited about it. He spoke about J. Cole’s album and one of his favorite songs “1985.” The song has A Tribe Called Quest vibe and old school beat.
He also loves Scolito that has out a song titled, “Date Night.” There is so much energy in the song as well as a message for people. Headkrack also talked about Bobby Sessions, who he believes is the future and has a song called “Like Me.” Let us know which one you like most.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Here’s Your Chance To Win Apple AirPods From 92.7 The Block!
- You Could Win A MILLION DOLLARS By Picking A Perfect Bracket For Our 2021 Basketball Mayhem!
- Nominate A Black Woman From The Carolinas To Be Featured During Women’s History Month!
- 50 Cent Talks ‘BMF’ Series, Pop Smoke Acting, Marriage + Why Jeezy’s Verzuz Battle Was “Desperation” [WATCH]
- Looney Tunes Character Pepe Le Pew Called Out For Perpetuating Rape Culture, Scene Axed From “Space Jam 2”
- Travis Scott’s Cactus Jack Foundation Feeds Thousands Of Families In Houston
- Janelle Monae Gives Us Chills In Her Icy Blue Ralph Lauren Outfit
- Pharrell Williams Getting Into The Hotel Business
- Here’s The Most Shocking Moments From Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Interview With Oprah
- Megan Thee Stallion, Cardi B, Roddy Rich & More Announced As Performers At 63rd Annual Grammys
- L’s On Deck: New Supreme x Nike Collection Set To Drop This Week [Photos]
- DaniLeigh Spotted with What Appears to be a Baby Bump
- Poet Amanda Gorman Shares Details Of Chilling Encounter With Security Guard