Roy Wood Jr. has messed with the wrong person. He called up a man pretending to be apart of the housing association. Roy wanted the man to move his piece of crap cars because he was getting calls about it.
The man on the phone got so offended and yelled at Roy. He thought Roy was being unprofessional, mean and told him to talk to him like a man. Roy told the man he needed a hug and the man gave him the address to come and fight with his gun.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday at 6am ET.
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- Chloe Bailey Breaks Down Making “Have Mercy,” Upcoming Debut Album & More
- AZ ft. Dave East “Blow That Sh*t,” Curren$y “High” & More | Daily Visuals 10.25.21
- Death Of Jelani Day Officially Ruled A Drowning By Coroner
- New Report Spotlights Border Patrol Misconduct Years Before Haitian Migrant Controversy
- Floyd Mayweather Pens Note To Kyrie Irving In Support Of His Choice To Not Get Vaccinated
- The Curry Family Show Off Their Fall Style On The Cover Of ‘Sweet July’ Magazine
- Floyd Mayweather Refuses Selfie With Male Fan With Painted Nails [Video]
- Kid Cudi Gets The Doc Treatment In ‘A Man Named Scott’ On Prime Video
- Future Gift W(R)aps In New Samsung’s New Holiday Campaign Commercials
- Love & Hip Hop Miami’s Shelah Marie Defends Her Decision To Keep Her Unruly Retreat Exclusive To Black Women Only