Last night was one of the most magnificent nights in fashion history…the Met Gala.
Rihanna was the co-chair of this year’s event and theme just like Rih-Rih….was super controversial.
The theme for this year’s gala, “Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination.” Everyone on the carpet from Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, Kim Kardashian West, Kylie Jenner and her boo, rapper Travis Scott to Miss Rihanna herself hit the red carpet with some of the best dressed outfits of the night.
But there is one particular celebrity that took the cake and it wasn’t for his fashion, rapper 2 Chainz took the show after proposing to his longtime girlfriend, Nakesha Ward on the carpet for the world to see.
But we were all thinking the same thing…I thought the two were already married or engaged.
Here is 2 Chainz response after she said, “yes.”
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @927theblock
Now, don’t miss the newly engaged rapper when he hits the Queen City in July 22nd for the Mega Jam with Gucci Mane, Young Dolph and Kash Doll at the Charlotte Metro Credit Union Ampitheatre.
Get your tickets TODAY, click HERE to purchase.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- BlaqueStone | Why Am I Hear?
- Ellen Surprises Amazing Black DC Teacher Who Pampers His Students [VIDEO]
- Esther Scott, ‘Birth Of A Nation’, ‘Boyz N The Hood’ Actress, Dead At Age 66 Of Heart Attack
- HBCU Spotlight: Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University
- Report: Pop Smoke Shot & Killed In Home Invasion
- Cardi B’s Bestie Star Brim Charged In New York Gang Case
- I Am Carolinas Black History Honorees: Esper G. Hayes
- What to Do If You Are Turned Away At the Polls
- Harry Styles Robbed at Knifepoint
- Rapsody Talks The Impact Kobe Bryant Had On Her and What Artist is On Her Bucket List