Last night was one of the most magnificent nights in fashion history…the Met Gala.
Rihanna was the co-chair of this year’s event and theme just like Rih-Rih….was super controversial.
The theme for this year’s gala, “Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination.” Everyone on the carpet from Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, Kim Kardashian West, Kylie Jenner and her boo, rapper Travis Scott to Miss Rihanna herself hit the red carpet with some of the best dressed outfits of the night.
But there is one particular celebrity that took the cake and it wasn’t for his fashion, rapper 2 Chainz took the show after proposing to his longtime girlfriend, Nakesha Ward on the carpet for the world to see.
But we were all thinking the same thing…I thought the two were already married or engaged.
Here is 2 Chainz response after she said, “yes.”
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @927theblock
Now, don’t miss the newly engaged rapper when he hits the Queen City in July 22nd for the Mega Jam with Gucci Mane, Young Dolph and Kash Doll at the Charlotte Metro Credit Union Ampitheatre.
Get your tickets TODAY, click HERE to purchase.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Ciara Shares Her Excitement Over Getting Accepted To Harvard
- Michael K Williams Tears Up Talking About A Mother’s Love & When They See Us | Extra Butter
- ‘LHHATLS8’ Recap: Spice Wants The Crew To Join Her In Trinidad
- Tiffany Haddish Set to Face Off With Ex-Husband Over Abuse Claims
- Kim Kardashian Pulls a “I’d Like to Speak to Your Manager” Move
- Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She Once Had An ‘Unhealthy Relationship’ With Porn Before Marriage
- Actor Jason Mitchell Reportedly Fired From “The Chi” Over Misconduct Allegations
- Travis Scott to Donate Merch Sales to Planned Parenthood
- Auntie O Claps Back At Troll Telling Her To Pay Off College Students’ Loans Too
- Megan Thee Stallion Covers The FADER