Jay-Z could possibly be in trouble with the Securities and Exchange Commission. They want the rapper to make himself available to testify about the Rocawear investigation. Jay-Z is only making himself available for two hours, but that’s not enough time.
Gary With Da Tea mentioned that he might have to take time out of the tour in order for it to work. Pepa of the group “Salt-N-Pepa” is also making headlines for allegedly dating a married man. The alleged wife recently called her out on social media and had a lot to say about her.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- HBCU Paul Quinn College Might Have The Best Basketball Court Ever Made
- BET Is Bringing The ‘2021 Soul Train Awards’ To Apollo Theater For The First Time Ever
- Howard Protester Claims Students Hospitalized After ‘Coughing Up Blood’ From Mold Exposure In Dorms
- Gold Digger: Kim Kardashian Paid Kanye West $23 Million To Keep Hidden Hills Home During Divorce
- Facebook Reportedly Planning “Rebrand” With New Name
- Charlize Theron Has A ‘Village Of Strong Black Women’ Who Help Her Raise Her Black Daughters
- Nike Dropping New ‘Dia De Muertos’ Collection [Photos]
- Bundy & Sincere: Nas Says DMX Got More Love On The Streets Than 98% Of Rappers [Video]
- Asking For A Friend: Would You Snitch On A Cheating Neighbor?
- After ‘Lynching’ Threat, Black Democratic Leader In Iowa Beefs Up His Security