Ciara and Russell Wilson have had such a beautiful relationship we’ve watch develop. She recently did an interview and spoke about how it was all God’s timing on when she met Russell. What many don’t know is after breaking up with Future she took time to reflect on herself.
When she began dating Russell she had no idea she found her husband. Ciara’s piece of advice to women is to write everything down, know what you want and there is power in the tongue. Gary With Da Tea even spoke about Pepa allegedly dating a married man.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- Will Packer Confirms That ‘Girls Trip 2’ Is On The Way: ‘The Ladies Are In’
- Republican Legislator Who Once Challenged Legitimacy Of The 2020 Election Introduces Resolution Attacking AP Investigation On Racism In The Military
- DJ Khaled Gifts Kanye West Rare Air Jordan 3’s, Working On Music Too
- Black Women-Led Organizations Launch Reproductive Justice Agenda On 49th Anniversary of Roe. v. Wade
- Ian Alexander Jr., Son Of Actress Regina King, Has Died
- Former Cop Turned Arizona Legislator Wants People To Get Permission Before Filming Police
- Kandi Burruss Serves Drama In New Spinoff ‘Kandi & The Gang’
- Regina King Speaks On 26-Year-Old Son’s Death: ‘Our Family Is Devastated’
- RIP Ian Alexander Jr.: Final Social Media Posts From Regina King’s Only Son Suggest His Career Was About To Take Off
- Ian Alexander Jr, The Son of Actress/Director Regina King Has Died
What Ciara Did For Herself To Find A Man As Good As Russell Wilson [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com