Finally it’s happening to us right in front of our faces!
Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
Issa Rae announced that the highly anticipated season 3 of HBO’s Insecure is headed back to blow our minds this August:
Folks have lots of expectations about the next season of Twitter’s favorite show to live tweet:
And we can’t lie — as fans of the show, we have a few situations we’re dying to see go down too.
Issa and Lawrence geting back together. Duh!
Molly ending things with Dro and finding a new man.
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘927theblock’
Issa finding a nice, new apartment — and couch.
Is Tiffany really pregnant with Derrick’s kid? Or someone elses?
Both Issa and Molly getting better jobs.
More Lil Rel Howery!
Will our timelines be #TeamIssa, #Lawrence or #SomeoneElse?
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
What are you looking forward to seeing this season?
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- Watch Kanye West Talk Same Jive In New ‘Hollywood Unlocked’ Interview
- Here Are 5 Of The Most Beautifully Written Quotes From Black History
- Iconic French Fashion Designer Manfred Thierry Mugler Dies at 73
- Seeing Sounds: Pharrell Williams Announces Tiffany & Co. Collaboration
- Yung Miami Wears Her All-Red Balenciaga Pantaboots To Perfection In Latest Look
- ‘Unbought And Unbossed’ At 50: Shirley Chisholm Continues To Inspire Black Women In Politics
- Paul Wall Reveals Biological Father Was A Serial Molester
- He-Karen Gets Arrested And Fired Following Tirade Against Teens AT Connecticut Smoothie Shop
- Cardi B Wins Libel Suit Against YouTuber For Over $1 Million
- Watch Trailer: ‘The Real Husbands of Hollywood’ Returns Next Month With More Celebrity Guest Stars & Lots of Surprises
Come On Issa: 8 Things We’re Dying To See On Season 3 Of HBO’s ‘Insecure’ was originally published on globalgrind.com