Nas has done club appearance gigs many times over during the course of his long career, but in Las Vegas, the Queens rapper was apparently a little nice off the liquor allegedly. During the set, Nasty Nas forgot his words but laughed it off as he was too blissed out to care.
Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
The East Coast hip hop artist was at Palms in Vegas for the grand opening of the Apex Social Club, but made a grand exit after less than 10 minutes on the microphone … according to partygoers.
We’re told Nas appeared to be on the sauce, and in the vid he mentions he can barely hear himself. He does get a few bars in, but then laughs and bails on the track halfway through.
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @927theblock
It’s all good, though … because Nas closed out by giving a shout-out to “everybody living life.”
Considering what Nas is going through with Kelis of late, maybe he needed to let off some steam.
- MoneyBagg Yo ‘Rush Hour’ Video Is A Must See
- Remy Ma Okay With Use Of What Word?
- Black Tony Announces That He’s Pregnant! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Orlando Brown Checks Into Rehab
- Kandi Burruss Pregnant? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Lots Of Spooktacular Things To Do In The Queen City
- Yella Beezy Released From Hospital Following Shooting
- Chance The Rapper Became A Lyft Driver For Charity [Video]
- Happy Birthday Ashanti: Turns 38 And Still Bad As F!!!
- Fans React To Bryson Tiller Having A Girlfriend[PHOTO]
Nas Was Nice Off The Drinks During Las Vegas Gig [VIDEO] was originally published on hiphopwired.com