Okay Cardi! Less than a full week after dropping the video for “Be Careful,” Cardi B teams up with J Balvin and Bad Bunny for an official video to the smash single, “I Like It.”
Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
Embracing her Dominican roots, Cardi rocks plenty of head scarves and flowing dresses while partying it up with Balvin and Bad Bunny. Too much fun to be had. Watch the official video up top and Cardi’s Invasion of Privacy album is out now.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘927theblock’
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- Win Mom $1000 for the Ultimate Mother’s Day Staycation
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Learn From The Best: Celebrity MUA Olivia Song Is Sharing Her Techniques On A 6-City Masterclass Tour
- Mayweather, Jake Paul Meetup Erupts In Chaos At Miami Press Event
- Erica Campbell Wore A LBD From Kierra Sheard’s Eleven60 Line To Host ‘Urban One Honors’
- Exclusive: DJ Cassidy Talks “Pass the Mic” Series Ahead of Special BET Mother’s Day Episode
- Service File Of Officer Who Killed Daunte Wright Reveals Scarce Details On Police Training
- Michaela Coel Gives Us A High Dose Of Fashion And Vulnerability in Variety’ Power Of A Woman Issue
- Hot Spot: Jaleel White Says The Cast Of ‘Family Matters’ Did Not Welcome Him On TV One’s Uncensored [WATCH]
- MR PORTER Launches “FUTURES Mentorship Programme” to Celebrate a Decade of Men’s Fashion
- Warner Bros. Reportedly Searching For Black Director To Helm Black Superman Movie
- ‘Oppressive Policy’: Racial Justice Organizations Condemn Black Lives Matter Ban At Olympics
Cardi B Goes Back To Her Roots For “I Like It” Video [NEW VIDEO] was originally published on theboxhouston.com