Alas. The Golden State Warriors and the Cleveland Cavaliers meet again at the NBA Finals — but who will get the chip this year?
Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
There’s a wildly accurate conspiracy theory going around comparing LeBron James‘ championship wins to the University of Alabama’s football championship wins — and the similarities are mind blowing.
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @927theblock
For the past eight years, the Nick Saban lead team has set the tone for whether or not LBJ will take home the trophy.
And if the theory holds true, we can start congratulating LeBron and the Cavaliers on their big win right now.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Are you team Curry or team James? Hit us up on Facebook and Twitter to share your thoughts.
- Watch: Alessia Cara Goes Through ‘Growing Pains’ In New Music Video
- Ms. Lauryn Hill’s Anniversary Tour Is For Errbody, Featuring Errbody
- Young GG’z: This 23-Year-Old Is Youngest Female Trader On New York Stock Exchange
- Guy Asks Girlfriend For World Cup Updates, Doesn’t Get What He Expected
- Celebrities Slam Tender Age Shelters For Migrant Kids Separated From Their Families
- Will The Kardashians Ruin Tiffany Haddish’s Career For MTV Movie & TV Awards Joke? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Blac Chyna Claims Rob Kardashian Isn’t Paying His $20,000 A Month Child Support
- The ‘Creed II’ Trailer Reveals That Everything Comes Full Circle
- Eva Longoria Gives Birth To A Baby Boy – See The First Picture!
- The Creed II Trailer Is Here And It’s Creed vs. Drago Once Again [VIDEO]
The 10 Hottest Players Of The 2016 NBA Finals
1. Andre Iguodala gives off grown and sexy vibes.Source:Getty 1 of 2
2. Shaun Livingston is one NBA cutie you can't resist.Source:Getty 2 of 2
Issa Conspiracy: Folks Think LeBron James May Win Another Championship Because Of This was originally published on globalgrind.com