Alas. The Golden State Warriors and the Cleveland Cavaliers meet again at the NBA Finals — but who will get the chip this year?
Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
There’s a wildly accurate conspiracy theory going around comparing LeBron James‘ championship wins to the University of Alabama’s football championship wins — and the similarities are mind blowing.
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @927theblock
For the past eight years, the Nick Saban lead team has set the tone for whether or not LBJ will take home the trophy.
And if the theory holds true, we can start congratulating LeBron and the Cavaliers on their big win right now.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Are you team Curry or team James? Hit us up on Facebook and Twitter to share your thoughts.
- New Music – Shank Rock x R-Jay
- #BlackMusicMonth: Aretha Franklin’s “Amazing Grace” Is What We Need Today [Listen]
- This Papoose Tribute Is Just What We Needed [VIDEO]
- Spike Lee Releases Powerful Video Juxtaposing ‘Do The Right Thing’ With Murders Of George Floyd & Eric Garner
- Jay-Z & Team Roc Takes Out Full-Page Newspaper Ads Dedicated To George Floyd
- Bakari Sellers “Racism Is Killing Us Through Coronavirus & In the Hands Of Law Enforcement'” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Why Third-Degree Murder? Warren Ballentine Explains Why The Charges Against Derek Chauvin [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- How to Support the Movement for #BlackLivesMatter?
- Billy Sorrells File: An Open Letter To The President [VIDEO]
- We’re With You In This
The 10 Hottest Players Of The 2016 NBA Finals
1. Andre Iguodala gives off grown and sexy vibes.Source:Getty 1 of 2
2. Shaun Livingston is one NBA cutie you can't resist.Source:Getty 2 of 2
Issa Conspiracy: Folks Think LeBron James May Win Another Championship Because Of This was originally published on globalgrind.com