Alas. The Golden State Warriors and the Cleveland Cavaliers meet again at the NBA Finals — but who will get the chip this year?
Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
There’s a wildly accurate conspiracy theory going around comparing LeBron James‘ championship wins to the University of Alabama’s football championship wins — and the similarities are mind blowing.
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @927theblock
For the past eight years, the Nick Saban lead team has set the tone for whether or not LBJ will take home the trophy.
And if the theory holds true, we can start congratulating LeBron and the Cavaliers on their big win right now.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Are you team Curry or team James? Hit us up on Facebook and Twitter to share your thoughts.
- Issa Rae Shares What It Was Like Working With Marsai Martin, Raps On Spot [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- ‘Empire’ Recap: Lucious Tries To Make Things Right With Kingsley
- The Weeknd, Travis Scott Featured On Game Of Thrones Soundtrack
- Offset ft. Cardi B “Clout,” Rich The Kid “Save That” & More | Daily Visuals 4.17.19
- #LHHATL Star Tommie Lee Denied Entry To Mental Health Program Due To Rap Sheet
- Beyoncé’s ‘Homecoming’ Is A Stunning Celebration Of Black Culture & Black Bodies
- Tyga Drops A Half A Mil on An Iced Out St. Michael Piece, Don’t Tell His Creditors
- Nas & Mary J. Blige Announce Co-Headlining American Tour
- LOL: James Corden Gets Hilariously Trolled For Posting Photo He May Or May Not Have Known Was Photoshopped
- Internet Haters Leaked ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Footage On Social Media, Russo Brothers React
The 10 Hottest Players Of The 2016 NBA Finals
1. Andre Iguodala gives off grown and sexy vibes.Source:Getty 1 of 2
2. Shaun Livingston is one NBA cutie you can't resist.Source:Getty 2 of 2
Issa Conspiracy: Folks Think LeBron James May Win Another Championship Because Of This was originally published on globalgrind.com