Alas. The Golden State Warriors and the Cleveland Cavaliers meet again at the NBA Finals — but who will get the chip this year?
Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
There’s a wildly accurate conspiracy theory going around comparing LeBron James‘ championship wins to the University of Alabama’s football championship wins — and the similarities are mind blowing.
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @927theblock
For the past eight years, the Nick Saban lead team has set the tone for whether or not LBJ will take home the trophy.
And if the theory holds true, we can start congratulating LeBron and the Cavaliers on their big win right now.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Are you team Curry or team James? Hit us up on Facebook and Twitter to share your thoughts.
- Ohio’s Own Arin Ray Talks Myles Garrett Suspension and Reveals What Artist Are on His Playlist
- New Heat For Your Playlist : Pardison Fontaine
- Char-Meck Schools To Increase Staff Wages For All Employees
- Tech N9ne Checks Fans Who Call Eminem A Culture Vulture [Video]
- She Hates It Here: Monique Queenly Gifts Netflix With A Lawsuit
- Officer Involved Shooting Leaves 1 Dead, 1 Injured Outside Epicentre Uptown
- Can Nail Polish For Men Ever Be Normalized?
- LET’S MAKEUP: Get Your Lipstick Game Ready For The Winter! Here Are 10 Colors You Need This Season
- After Lawsuit, Upscale New York City Salon Will Learn How To Style Black Hair After Once Banning Braids And Afros
- New “Lady And The Tramp” Drops Siamese Song
The 10 Hottest Players Of The 2016 NBA Finals
1. Andre Iguodala gives off grown and sexy vibes.Source:Getty 1 of 2
2. Shaun Livingston is one NBA cutie you can't resist.Source:Getty 2 of 2
Issa Conspiracy: Folks Think LeBron James May Win Another Championship Because Of This was originally published on globalgrind.com