Alas. The Golden State Warriors and the Cleveland Cavaliers meet again at the NBA Finals — but who will get the chip this year?
Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
There’s a wildly accurate conspiracy theory going around comparing LeBron James‘ championship wins to the University of Alabama’s football championship wins — and the similarities are mind blowing.
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @927theblock
For the past eight years, the Nick Saban lead team has set the tone for whether or not LBJ will take home the trophy.
And if the theory holds true, we can start congratulating LeBron and the Cavaliers on their big win right now.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Are you team Curry or team James? Hit us up on Facebook and Twitter to share your thoughts.
- T.I. Only Has To Pay Up $300 Fine In Disturbing The Peace Case
- Offset Inserted In Cardi B’s $15M Legal Tussle With Former Manager
- Kanye West Slams Ariana Grande For Using Twitter Rants To Promote Song
- Remy Ma And Papoose Welcome Baby Girl
- Kodak Black, Big K.R.I.T., Method Man & More Drop New Projects [Listen]
- Teyana Taylor ft. Ghostface, Method Man & Raekwon “Gonna Love Me Remix,” Kodak Black “Gnarly” & More | Daily Visuals 12.14.18
- Gary’s Tea: Future Has A Message For Ciara, Da Brat & LisaRaye Share Emotional Moment On Television & More
- Trick Daddy Offers Ebro The Fade Over Kodak Black Interview
- Listen To Black Women| Do You Put The Wrong Men In The Friend Zone?
- 9 Things We Learned from Kodak Black on ‘The Breakfast Club’
The 10 Hottest Players Of The 2016 NBA Finals
1. Andre Iguodala gives off grown and sexy vibes.Source:Getty 1 of 2
2. Shaun Livingston is one NBA cutie you can't resist.Source:Getty 2 of 2
Issa Conspiracy: Folks Think LeBron James May Win Another Championship Because Of This was originally published on globalgrind.com