Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
It started on the streets of Philly — Uzi’s hometown. Rich was in town to perform at the Roots Picnic Festival, where Uzi was slated to perform as well.
Check out the video .. Uzi confronts Rich, who then scampers away. But it doesn’t end there. There was a full-on melee at a nearby Starbucks.
The feud was triggered 3 years ago, when Uzi signed with DJ Drama’s Imprint. It didn’t sit well with Rich, who wanted Uzi to sign with him.
From the looks of the clip below, Uzi was ready for all the smoke.
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @927theblock
Despite the drama, and the rain both Uzi and Rich performed at the Roots Picnic as planned.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- T.I. Only Has To Pay Up $300 Fine In Disturbing The Peace Case
- Offset Inserted In Cardi B’s $15M Legal Tussle With Former Manager
- Kanye West Slams Ariana Grande For Using Twitter Rants To Promote Song
- Remy Ma And Papoose Welcome Baby Girl
- Kodak Black, Big K.R.I.T., Method Man & More Drop New Projects [Listen]
- Teyana Taylor ft. Ghostface, Method Man & Raekwon “Gonna Love Me Remix,” Kodak Black “Gnarly” & More | Daily Visuals 12.14.18
- Gary’s Tea: Future Has A Message For Ciara, Da Brat & LisaRaye Share Emotional Moment On Television & More
- Trick Daddy Offers Ebro The Fade Over Kodak Black Interview
- Listen To Black Women| Do You Put The Wrong Men In The Friend Zone?
- 9 Things We Learned from Kodak Black on ‘The Breakfast Club’
Lil Uzi Vert Tried To Bless Rich the Kid With The Fade at a Starbucks was originally published on hiphopwired.com