Tekashi 6ix9ine is doing the absolute most to become the most hated man in Hip-Hop. Recently, the Bushwick rapper adamantly denied that he and his crew had nothing to do with Chief Keef being shot at while outside an NYC hotel.
Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
We got Tekashi at the Montage hotel in Bev Hills Saturday, hours after someone took a shot at Keef in NYC’s Times Square.
There’s been a buzz Tekashi’s crew did the deed because of a social media beef between the 2 rappers.
He’s also juggling another incident … a shooting outside an L.A. recording studio. Cops say 69’s crew was trying to get inside where Fetty Wap was recording. He denies that one, too.
And, as for getting banned from Ace of Diamonds after an altercation there … he has an explanation for that one, too.
At this point, the question who in their right mind does fux with Tekashi?
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘927theblock’
50 Cent doesn’t count.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- New Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin Unveils ‘Day One’ Executive Order Banning Critical Race Theory
- Tami Roman Debuts New Hair For The New Year: ‘New Year, New Doo’
- DirecTV Set To Drop Trump Friendly Disinformation Network OAN
- Old Tweet Of Kyrsten Sinema Calling John Lewis Her ‘Hero’ Resurfaces As She Blocks Voting Rights
- Hip-Hop Wired Presents: CRT FRSH [Certified Fresh] Playlist 1.14.22
- Assata Shakur’s Co-Defendant Sundiata Acoli Fights For His Freedom After Nearly 50 Years In Prison
- Report On Baltimore’s GTTF Scandal Reveals Over Two Decades Of Police Corruption
- Listen To RCA Inspiration Artist DOE’s New Single “When I Pray”
- Tiffany Haddish Arrested By Georgia Police, Faces DUI Charge
- Cardi B Testifies That She Felt “Suicidal” Due To Youtuber’s False Claims
Tekashi 6ix9ine Says Crew Didn’t Shoot At Chief Keef, Everyone Still Hates Him was originally published on hiphopwired.com