People have been waiting for Drake to come back and body Pusha T with a song, but it hasn’t happened yet. Headkrack mentioned that someone from the Cash Money team just caused Drake to get an honorary L. Lil Twist responded with a song and it’s terrible.
The lyrics are weak and Headkrack believes that he should not get involved with beef like this ever again.
Headkrack also spoke about Azealia Banks being kicked off Twitter. She went back and forth with a contestant from “RuPaul’s Drag Race.” Azealia spoke about her disgusting crotch and some other choice words and has been suspended from Twitter for now.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- T.I. Only Has To Pay Up $300 Fine In Disturbing The Peace Case
- Offset Inserted In Cardi B’s $15M Legal Tussle With Former Manager
- Kanye West Slams Ariana Grande For Using Twitter Rants To Promote Song
- Remy Ma And Papoose Welcome Baby Girl
- Kodak Black, Big K.R.I.T., Method Man & More Drop New Projects [Listen]
- Teyana Taylor ft. Ghostface, Method Man & Raekwon “Gonna Love Me Remix,” Kodak Black “Gnarly” & More | Daily Visuals 12.14.18
- Gary’s Tea: Future Has A Message For Ciara, Da Brat & LisaRaye Share Emotional Moment On Television & More
- Trick Daddy Offers Ebro The Fade Over Kodak Black Interview
- Listen To Black Women| Do You Put The Wrong Men In The Friend Zone?
- 9 Things We Learned from Kodak Black on ‘The Breakfast Club’
The Best Twitter Reactions to Pusha T’s Drake Diss
1.Source: 1 of 21
2.Source: 2 of 21
3.Source: 3 of 21
4.Source: 4 of 21
5.Source: 5 of 21
6.Source: 6 of 21
7.Source: 7 of 21
8.Source: 8 of 21
9.Source: 9 of 21
10.Source: 10 of 21
11.Source: 11 of 21
12.Source: 12 of 21
13.Source: 13 of 21
14.Source: 14 of 21
15.Source: 15 of 21
16.Source: 16 of 21
17.Source: 17 of 21
18.Source: 18 of 21
19.Source: 19 of 21
20.Source: 20 of 21
21.Source: 21 of 21
Why Lil Twist’s Response To Pusha T Is Hurting Instead Of Helping Drake [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com