People have been waiting for Drake to come back and body Pusha T with a song, but it hasn’t happened yet. Headkrack mentioned that someone from the Cash Money team just caused Drake to get an honorary L. Lil Twist responded with a song and it’s terrible.
The lyrics are weak and Headkrack believes that he should not get involved with beef like this ever again.
Headkrack also spoke about Azealia Banks being kicked off Twitter. She went back and forth with a contestant from “RuPaul’s Drag Race.” Azealia spoke about her disgusting crotch and some other choice words and has been suspended from Twitter for now.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Rihanna Pens Letter On Poverty And Education
- Porsha Williams Reveals That She’s Pregnant! [PHOTOS]
- Two Georgia Women Arrested After Selling Weed Edibles At Church
- Webbie Has No Regrets About Publicly Shaming His Kids [Video]
- Webbie Ain’t With The Shxts: Caught Sons With 1 Girl
- You Weren’t Tripping, Former ‘Sesame Street’ Writer Says Bert & Ernie Were A Couple
- Man Arrested For Allegedly Rubbing Produce On His Butt And Putting It Back On The Shelf
- Remy Ma & Papoose Are Starring In New VH1 Reality Show
- Rickey Smiley Weighs In On Tiffany Haddish And Katt Williams [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ella Mai Shares “Trip” Video [NEW VIDEO]
Why Lil Twist’s Response To Pusha T Is Hurting Instead Of Helping Drake [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com