Headkrack rapped about the beef between Tekashi69 and Chief Keef. He mentioned that things can get quite violent and how he hopes it ends. In his rhymes he also spoke about brings a gun to a knife fight. Headkrack also talked about the death of Anthony Bourdaine and how he’s somewhere still representing for his shows.
Da Brat rapped about rocking the mic at parties and how people try to steal her rhymes. She also spoke about waking up early for the show and how she enjoys being here. Da Brat was a little out of breath at times, but that didn’t stop her from rapping.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Daniel Caesar Cuts His Dreads, Offset’s Father Blasts Cardi B & More
- ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ Star Tresure Price Knocked For DUI, Struggle Mugshot In Effect
- The OG King of R&B Bobby Brown Shades “Not Recognizable” Jacquees [Video]
- Alfonso Ribeiro Suing ‘Fortnite’ & ‘NBA 2K’ Developers For Jacking The Carlton Dance
- Anderson .Paak ft. Kendrick Lamar “Tints,” XXXTentacion “Bad!” & More | Daily Visuals 12.17.18
- ‘LHHNYS9’ Recap: Safaree Gets Dragged Into Drama With Jaquae
- Michelle Obama Shares Funny Story About President Barack Obama’s Car When He Was In Law School [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Cardi B Defends Publicist Who Helped Offset Crash Her Rolling Loud Set
- Somebody Needs To Get Jacquees Before Keith Sweat Lays Him Out [VIDEO]
- She Wins: Women’s Tennis Association Sides With Serena Williams On Black Catsuit Issue