Ciara and her husband, Russell Wilson are investing in a MLB team that is going to Portland. Gary With Da Tea mentioned that the two invested separately and Ciara is making sure that if they break up she will still have a portion of ownership. This is a very smart idea because all of her coins will be protected.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Issa Rae Shares What It Was Like Working With Marsai Martin, Raps On Spot [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- ‘Empire’ Recap: Lucious Tries To Make Things Right With Kingsley
- The Weeknd, Travis Scott Featured On Game Of Thrones Soundtrack
- Offset ft. Cardi B “Clout,” Rich The Kid “Save That” & More | Daily Visuals 4.17.19
- #LHHATL Star Tommie Lee Denied Entry To Mental Health Program Due To Rap Sheet
- Beyoncé’s ‘Homecoming’ Is A Stunning Celebration Of Black Culture & Black Bodies
- Tyga Drops A Half A Mil on An Iced Out St. Michael Piece, Don’t Tell His Creditors
- Nas & Mary J. Blige Announce Co-Headlining American Tour
- LOL: James Corden Gets Hilariously Trolled For Posting Photo He May Or May Not Have Known Was Photoshopped
- Internet Haters Leaked ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Footage On Social Media, Russo Brothers React