Ciara and her husband, Russell Wilson are investing in a MLB team that is going to Portland. Gary With Da Tea mentioned that the two invested separately and Ciara is making sure that if they break up she will still have a portion of ownership. This is a very smart idea because all of her coins will be protected.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Watch: Alessia Cara Goes Through ‘Growing Pains’ In New Music Video
- Ms. Lauryn Hill’s Anniversary Tour Is For Errbody, Featuring Errbody
- Young GG’z: This 23-Year-Old Is Youngest Female Trader On New York Stock Exchange
- Guy Asks Girlfriend For World Cup Updates, Doesn’t Get What He Expected
- Celebrities Slam Tender Age Shelters For Migrant Kids Separated From Their Families
- Will The Kardashians Ruin Tiffany Haddish’s Career For MTV Movie & TV Awards Joke? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Blac Chyna Claims Rob Kardashian Isn’t Paying His $20,000 A Month Child Support
- The ‘Creed II’ Trailer Reveals That Everything Comes Full Circle
- Eva Longoria Gives Birth To A Baby Boy – See The First Picture!
- The Creed II Trailer Is Here And It’s Creed vs. Drago Once Again [VIDEO]