J. Prince sat down with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” to talk about his new book, “The Art & Science of Respect.” This book is filled with so many gems and J. Prince spoke about his record label Rap-a-Lot Records, how he turned nothing into something as well as the day he heard God speak to him.
He also shared the story about almost dating his sister in 9th grade.
J. Prince grew up in a single parent household, but found out the person he thought was his dad wasn’t. He mentioned when he went to date this girl he was told that she was his sister. J. Prince believes that parents need to share information about their bloodline.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- T.I. Only Has To Pay Up $300 Fine In Disturbing The Peace Case
- Offset Inserted In Cardi B’s $15M Legal Tussle With Former Manager
- Kanye West Slams Ariana Grande For Using Twitter Rants To Promote Song
- Remy Ma And Papoose Welcome Baby Girl
- Kodak Black, Big K.R.I.T., Method Man & More Drop New Projects [Listen]
- Teyana Taylor ft. Ghostface, Method Man & Raekwon “Gonna Love Me Remix,” Kodak Black “Gnarly” & More | Daily Visuals 12.14.18
- Gary’s Tea: Future Has A Message For Ciara, Da Brat & LisaRaye Share Emotional Moment On Television & More
- Trick Daddy Offers Ebro The Fade Over Kodak Black Interview
- Listen To Black Women| Do You Put The Wrong Men In The Friend Zone?
- 9 Things We Learned from Kodak Black on ‘The Breakfast Club’