After the recent suicides of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain, Dr. Alduan Tartt spoke about depression. Dr. Alduan Tartt spoke about the signs to look for when someone might be depressed or wanting to commit suicide. One listener called in to ask what are some things you can do if you’re showing signs of depression, but don’t have the money for help.
Dr. Alduan told the caller that it’s good to realize something is wrong and to confess how you feel because a lot of men don’t. He suggested going to a church where they could possibly have someone there to help you. If you are in need of help make sure you go get it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Watch: Alessia Cara Goes Through ‘Growing Pains’ In New Music Video
- Ms. Lauryn Hill’s Anniversary Tour Is For Errbody, Featuring Errbody
- Young GG’z: This 23-Year-Old Is Youngest Female Trader On New York Stock Exchange
- Guy Asks Girlfriend For World Cup Updates, Doesn’t Get What He Expected
- Celebrities Slam Tender Age Shelters For Migrant Kids Separated From Their Families
- Will The Kardashians Ruin Tiffany Haddish’s Career For MTV Movie & TV Awards Joke? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Blac Chyna Claims Rob Kardashian Isn’t Paying His $20,000 A Month Child Support
- The ‘Creed II’ Trailer Reveals That Everything Comes Full Circle
- Eva Longoria Gives Birth To A Baby Boy – See The First Picture!
- The Creed II Trailer Is Here And It’s Creed vs. Drago Once Again [VIDEO]
Celebrities Who’ve Considered Suicide
1. Singer-songwriter KehlaniSource:Getty 1 of 9
2. Actor Wentworth MillerSource:Getty 2 of 9
3. UFC fighter Ronda RouseySource:Getty 3 of 9
4. Actress Halle BerrySource:Getty 4 of 9
5. Rapper EminemSource:Getty 5 of 9
6. Comedian Richard PryorSource:Getty 6 of 9
7. Rapper Kanye WestSource:Getty 7 of 9
8. Actor Robin WilliamsSource:Getty 8 of 9
9. Rock star Kurt CobainSource:Getty 9 of 9
Dr. Alduan Tartt: “It Is Manly To Admit That You Have Feelings” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com