After the recent suicides of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain, Dr. Alduan Tartt spoke about depression. Dr. Alduan Tartt spoke about the signs to look for when someone might be depressed or wanting to commit suicide. One listener called in to ask what are some things you can do if you’re showing signs of depression, but don’t have the money for help.
Dr. Alduan told the caller that it’s good to realize something is wrong and to confess how you feel because a lot of men don’t. He suggested going to a church where they could possibly have someone there to help you. If you are in need of help make sure you go get it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Superhero Guide To Black History Month: Andrew Gillum
- I Am Carolina’s Black History: LeVon Barnes
- I Am Carolina’s Black History: Tomika Altman-Lewis
- Family Affair: Tiffany Haddish Shares Funny Story That Drake & His Daddy Slid Into Her DM’s
- 21 Savage Facing Felony Warrant for 2016 Theft
- The Dreamville x Beats Overtime Instagram Contest
- What’s Happening This Weekend In The Triangle
- I Am Carolina’s Black History : Casandra Cherry
- Black History Month 2019: Dr. Dre
- Jim Jones & The Heatmakerz “Cristal Occasions,” DJ Kay Slay ft. Papoose, Bun B, Saigon & Meet Sims “24 Hours” & More
Celebrities Who’ve Considered Suicide
1. Singer-songwriter KehlaniSource: 1 of 9
2. Actor Wentworth MillerSource: 2 of 9
3. UFC fighter Ronda RouseySource: 3 of 9
4. Actress Halle BerrySource: 4 of 9
5. Rapper EminemSource: 5 of 9
6. Comedian Richard PryorSource: 6 of 9
7. Rapper Kanye WestSource: 7 of 9
8. Actor Robin WilliamsSource: 8 of 9
9. Rock star Kurt CobainSource: 9 of 9
Dr. Alduan Tartt: “It Is Manly To Admit That You Have Feelings” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com