After the recent suicides of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain, Dr. Alduan Tartt spoke about depression. Dr. Alduan Tartt spoke about the signs to look for when someone might be depressed or wanting to commit suicide. One listener called in to ask what are some things you can do if you’re showing signs of depression, but don’t have the money for help.
Dr. Alduan told the caller that it’s good to realize something is wrong and to confess how you feel because a lot of men don’t. He suggested going to a church where they could possibly have someone there to help you. If you are in need of help make sure you go get it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- MoneyBagg Yo ‘Rush Hour’ Video Is A Must See
- Remy Ma Okay With Use Of What Word?
- Black Tony Announces That He’s Pregnant! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Orlando Brown Checks Into Rehab
- Kandi Burruss Pregnant? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Lots Of Spooktacular Things To Do In The Queen City
- Yella Beezy Released From Hospital Following Shooting
- Chance The Rapper Became A Lyft Driver For Charity [Video]
- Happy Birthday Ashanti: Turns 38 And Still Bad As F!!!
- Fans React To Bryson Tiller Having A Girlfriend[PHOTO]
Celebrities Who’ve Considered Suicide
1. Singer-songwriter Kehlani1 of 9
2. Actor Wentworth Miller2 of 9
3. UFC fighter Ronda Rousey3 of 9
4. Actress Halle Berry4 of 9
5. Rapper Eminem5 of 9
6. Comedian Richard Pryor6 of 9
7. Rapper Kanye West7 of 9
8. Actor Robin Williams8 of 9
9. Rock star Kurt Cobain9 of 9
Dr. Alduan Tartt: “It Is Manly To Admit That You Have Feelings” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com