After the recent suicides of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain, Dr. Alduan Tartt spoke about depression. Dr. Alduan Tartt spoke about the signs to look for when someone might be depressed or wanting to commit suicide. One listener called in to ask what are some things you can do if you’re showing signs of depression, but don’t have the money for help.
Dr. Alduan told the caller that it’s good to realize something is wrong and to confess how you feel because a lot of men don’t. He suggested going to a church where they could possibly have someone there to help you. If you are in need of help make sure you go get it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- West Charlotte High Staff Creates Anthem For New Academic Year
- Teyana Taylor Kicks Off The KTSE Tour With Dani Leigh
- Hip-Hop Samples: Aretha Franklin
- Funkmaster Flex Says Cardi B’s Team Paid DJs To Play Her Music
- Prosecutors In XXXTentacion Murder Case Wants DNA Samples From Suspects
- Teyanna Taylor Drops Remainder Of Jeremih Tour Dates
- Slim Thug Shootin His Shot At Nicki Minaj?
- Is Ben Affleck Over Or Under 50 (Answer Inside)
- Will Safaree’s Apology Get Nicki Minaj Back? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Trick Daddy Roasted An Internet Troll [EXCLUSIVE]
Celebrities Who’ve Considered Suicide
1. Singer-songwriter Kehlani1 of 9
2. Actor Wentworth Miller2 of 9
3. UFC fighter Ronda Rousey3 of 9
4. Actress Halle Berry4 of 9
5. Rapper Eminem5 of 9
6. Comedian Richard Pryor6 of 9
7. Rapper Kanye West7 of 9
8. Actor Robin Williams8 of 9
9. Rock star Kurt Cobain9 of 9
Dr. Alduan Tartt: “It Is Manly To Admit That You Have Feelings” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com