It’s Friday and Headkrack is encouraging everyone to go support “Superfly.” He mentioned that this film is one for the culture. Headkrack also believes that this movie is everything “Belly” should have been.
Eva Marcille immediately corrected that statement because that movie is a classic and DMX as well as Taral Hicks made that film. She also spoke about how she never understood why Nas went to Africa. Headkrack believes the acting is better in “Superfly” and this needs to be number 1.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- NEW & NOW Weekend With DJ Khaled
- What’s Happening In the Triangle This Weekend
- Bimbe Is Tomorrow In Durham…Here’s Everything You Need To Know!
- Chilli & T-Boz Say They’ve Turned Down #RHOA Offers Multiple Times
- Mo’Nique Takes No Pleasure In Lee Daniels And Steve Harvey Losing Their Jobs
- Monica Opens Up About Her Divorce From Shannon Brown [VIDEO]
- Dj Khaled ‘Father Of Asahd’ Album Review
- Will Smith And Queen Latifah Team Up For Hip-Hop Romeo And Juliet
- Ayesha Curry Savage Clap Back at Instagram Troll
- Wayment: Trey Songz Had A Baby?
"SuperFly" Remake: Behind The Scenes [PHOTOS]
1. Getting into characterSource: 1 of 7
2. Knowing why you play the gameSource: 2 of 7
3. The BossSource: 3 of 7
4. ‘SuperFly’ Set VisitSource: 4 of 7
5. ‘SuperFly’ Set VisitSource: 5 of 7
6. Director X on setSource: 6 of 7
7. Priest all aloneSource: 7 of 7
“Superfly” Review: It’s Everything ‘Belly’ Should Have Been” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com