It’s Friday and Headkrack is encouraging everyone to go support “Superfly.” He mentioned that this film is one for the culture. Headkrack also believes that this movie is everything “Belly” should have been.
Eva Marcille immediately corrected that statement because that movie is a classic and DMX as well as Taral Hicks made that film. She also spoke about how she never understood why Nas went to Africa. Headkrack believes the acting is better in “Superfly” and this needs to be number 1.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Do You Know A Queen Who Is A Cancer Survivor? Nominate Them For A Living Room Makeover!
- Can You Guess What Was Found In Table Salt?
- If You Hit The Lottery Who Wouldn’t You Give Money Too?
- I’m Good Beloved, Enjoy: Rihanna Declines Super Bowl Halftime Show In Support Of Colin Kaepernick
- Cardi B Opens Up About Child Birth Breaking Her Vagina & What She Would Do As Mayor Of NYC
- Toya Wright Is Not Here For Reginae Carter’s Relationship: ‘I Don’t Like The Age Difference’
- Cardi B Keeps It Real About Childbirth [EXCLUSIVE]
- You OK Sis? Tommie Lee Arrested Twice In 24 Hours For Child Cruelty And Stalking
- YoungBoy NBA ft. Kevin Gates & Quando Rondo “I Am Who They Say I Am,” Maxwell “Shame” & More | Daily Visuals 10.17.18
- La La And Carmelo Anthony Back Together? [EXCLUSIVE]
"SuperFly" Remake: Behind The Scenes [PHOTOS]
1. Getting into character1 of 7
2. Knowing why you play the game2 of 7
3. The Boss3 of 7
4. ‘SuperFly’ Set Visit4 of 7
5. ‘SuperFly’ Set Visit5 of 7
6. Director X on set6 of 7
7. Priest all alone7 of 7
“Superfly” Review: It’s Everything ‘Belly’ Should Have Been” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com