Tiffany Haddish did an amazing job hosting the MTV Movie & TV Awards, but Gary With Da Tea thinks she might regret talking about the Kardashian family. While hosting she spoke about being the first Black woman to host the show and even wore the famous Alexander McQueen dress for the fourth time.
She spoke about how they are similar to a Star Wars franchise where a women that wears a Black mask is in control. Tiffany also commented that they love to date Black men. Gary hopes that nothing happens to her career after what she said, but we hope the family took it as a joke.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- 8 Fascinating Facts About Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. You Need To Know
- Let Freedom Ring: 12 Rare Photos Of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Not To Start Anything, But: Did You Know That Martin Luther King Regretted His ‘Dream’ Speech?
- Howard Thurman Helped Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Non-Violent Philosophy
- The Neptunes Inducted Into Songwriters Hall Of Fame
- Vic Mensa Was Arrested For Brass Knuckles
- Happy Birthday Mac Miller: A Look Back At The Star’s Happiest Moments
- Hi, Rihanna: Rihanna & Hassan Jameel End Three-Year Relationship
- DaBaby Responds To Allegations He Assaulted A Hotel Worker In California
- DJ Gemini Lists His Top 5 Songs This Week [Video]