Detective Chris Anderson is talking to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” about his new show “Reasonable Doubt,” on the ID channel. He spoke about the death of rapper XXXTentacion and the difference between a robbery as well as a burglary. Many times people will talk to him about how their home was robbed when really it was burglarized.
Anderson mentioned that when someone takes items from your home that’s a burglary, but if someone walks up to you with force that’s a robbery. He also spoke about how being robbed is one of the most traumatic events someone could go through. Anderson gave suggestions on how to protect yourself at all times.
He believes you should walk with purpose and not look like an easy target by being distracted by other things going on. Carry mase or a tazor to feel more protected and remember if you can walk with friends. When a thief asks you for anything just give it up because those items can be replaced but you can’t.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- The Aaliyah x Off Safety Clothing Brand Is Available Now
- Social Media Got Jokes For Kim K Today
- Main Character Revealed of ‘Hunger Games’ Prequel
- WATCH: The Weeknd ‘Blinding Lights’ Music Video
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Directors Want Eddie Murphy Sequel As Their Next Project
- Rick Ross Shows Complex Just How Insane His Sneaker Collection Is
- Power Exclusive: Blac Youngsta and Lil Migo DJ Mr. King and Cece
- Heyy Ya! Andre 3000 Is Making A Comeback, But It’s Not What You Think
- Grammys Reveal Details For A Star-Studded Nipsey Hussle Tribute Performance
- Dj Khaled And Nicole Tuck Welcome New Born Baby Boy