Childish Gambino dropped two new songs yesterday and they both have a special vibe to it. Headkrack played “Feels Like Summer and “Summertime Magic,” but he misses the rapping Childish Gambino. He mentioned that his music is now for men with low cut socks with balls on the back of it and ones that wear half cut shirts.
Safaree is also making headlines after getting boo’d off the Dykman basketball court. They weren’t feeling his performance and he stopped in the middle of it to curse out the crowd. They threw water on him and he was escorted off.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET!
- I Am Carolina’s Black History: Dr. Annice H. Williams
- Gary’s Tea: Meghan Markle Has $200,000 Baby Shower, Wendy Williams Returns Date Announced & More
- Gunna Shares The Importance of Drip & How It Was Shooting For His Album Cover
- Some Type Of Way: If Your Mate Is Dating Other People
- Robert Kraft Charged With Soliciting Prostitution:DETAILS
- Girl Scout Sells More Cookies By Putting A Shirtless Picture Of Jason Momoa On Box [PHOTO]
- New Heat For Your Playlist – Gunna
- Man Tragically Killed After Porta Potty Catches On Fire Outside Of Baltimore Ravens Stadium [PHOTOS]
- New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Wanted In Florida Prostitution Sting
- Amanda Seales Says Too Many People Are Ready To Offer Jussie Smollett’s To The’ Oppressors’ [VIDEO]