BAD HENRY is about the chilling 1990s murders of 10 young African American women in Charlotte by serial killer Henry Louis Wallace. Unlike most serial killers who murder innocent strangers, Wallace preyed on women he knew: co-workers, friends, or friends of his girlfriend.
Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
It took 2 years to catch the killer, but detective-turned-Charlotte sheriff Garry McFadden (star of ID’s I AM HOMICIDE) helped solve the mystery that led to Henry’s capture. McFadden was the only black detective on the homicide team at the time.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @927theblock
McFadden speaks on his experience on capturing the killer and the families were able to move forward.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Trump Nominating Amy Coney Barrett After Voting Has Begun Undermines The Democratic Process, Civil Rights Groups Say
- Cuffin Season Soundtrack Winning Weekend Text-to-Win
- The Black Ballot: What Are The Criminal Justice Reform Asks Before And Beyond The Election?
- The Morning Hustle & 300 Present: The Song Contest Winner Sunny Dizzle [VIDEO]
- Twitter Trolls Cite Reginald Denny To Defend Cars Driving Through Protesters
- Christopher Vialva: Read The Final Words From First Black Person Executed By Trump’s Administration
- Age Ain’t Nothing But A Number: Kash Doll Admits To Lying About Her Age
- Tory Lanez Breaks His Silence!
- ‘Look At The Coons’ Song And Video Go Viral After Daniel Cameron Defends Grand Jury Decision
- Missy Elliott Is Back To Her Signature Short Pixie Cut And It Looks Amazing