BAD HENRY is about the chilling 1990s murders of 10 young African American women in Charlotte by serial killer Henry Louis Wallace. Unlike most serial killers who murder innocent strangers, Wallace preyed on women he knew: co-workers, friends, or friends of his girlfriend.
Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
It took 2 years to catch the killer, but detective-turned-Charlotte sheriff Garry McFadden (star of ID’s I AM HOMICIDE) helped solve the mystery that led to Henry’s capture. McFadden was the only black detective on the homicide team at the time.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘927theblock’
McFadden speaks on his experience on capturing the killer and the families were able to move forward.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- Black Americans Are Disproportionately Impacted By High Prescription Drugs Costs. Congressional Action Is A Matter Of Racial Equity.
- Chloe Bailey Understood The Assignment… Again!
- Nicki Minaj Steps Out In Purple Ombré Knee Length Wig
- BLM-LA Leader ‘Swatted’ Again After Announcing LAPD Lawsuit, Says Incident Underscores Call to Defund Police
- Happy Birthday Jayda Cheaves! 5 Time She Slayed On The ‘Gram
- Michael K. Williams Cause Of Death Ruled Overdose, Fentanyl Involved
- Attorney: Kelly Price Is Safe & Recovering From COVID At Undisclosed Location
- Mo’Nique Is ‘Aging Like Fine Wine’ In Latest Instagram Pic
- Unbelievable: Former Sex Crimes Prosecutor Actually Signed On To Defend R. Kelly
- Haitian Migrants: Does The U.S. Have A Legal Obligation To Process Asylum Seekers? It’s Complicated