BAD HENRY is about the chilling 1990s murders of 10 young African American women in Charlotte by serial killer Henry Louis Wallace. Unlike most serial killers who murder innocent strangers, Wallace preyed on women he knew: co-workers, friends, or friends of his girlfriend.
Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
It took 2 years to catch the killer, but detective-turned-Charlotte sheriff Garry McFadden (star of ID’s I AM HOMICIDE) helped solve the mystery that led to Henry’s capture. McFadden was the only black detective on the homicide team at the time.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @927theblock
McFadden speaks on his experience on capturing the killer and the families were able to move forward.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Actor Jason Mitchell Reportedly Fired From “The Chi” Over Misconduct Allegations
- Auntie O Claps Back At Troll Telling Her To Pay Off College Students’ Loans Too
- Megan Thee Stallion Covers The FADER
- Dallas Cowboy’s Running Back Arrested AGAIN?
- Queen Latifah And Will Smith To Produce Hiphop Infused ‘Romeo And Juliet’ For Netflix
- Hershey’s Redesigns Chocolate Bars For First Time In 125 Years
- You’re About To Miss The Ernie Barnes Exhibit At The NC Museum Of History
- DaBaby Explains How He Dropped $250K w/ TV Johnny, Drops “Pony” Video [EXCLUSIVE]
- (Video) SNL’s Leslie Jones Gives Her Take on Alabama Abortion Bill
- John Wick Knocks Avengers Out of the Top Spot in Box Office