Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
Stevie J. continues to live his best even while in heavy debt. The reality star and his new wife Faith Evans are reportedly eyeing a yacht for their wedding.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘927theblock’
According to TMZ The Jordans want to host their family and friends to an elaborate ceremony in Miami to celebrate their recent nuptials. The new couple is considering a luxury boat that is valued at over 40 million dollars as the venue. Yes you read that correctly.
The vessel is more like a cruise ship as it is 222 feet long and can accommodate over 600 guests. Apparently they had very specific questions when doing a tour of the craft which included if they could film onsite.
Considering the former Bad Boy producer makes his living through reality television, their inquiry leaves many to believe the event will be a major point of their story line on an upcoming season of Love & Hip Hop or Leave It To Stevie.
Faye’s new husband has a long history of owing people. Last year he avoided jail time when he agreed to a payment plan for his back child support that totaled a cool 1.3 million dollars. Even more recently the reformed creep was hit with 110K tax bill from the state of Georgia.
The lovebirds tied the knot in a rush wedding as a surprise to their inner circle and fans alike in July.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- Monica Keeps It Cute And Cozy In Oversized Black Puffer Coat
- Dollar Tree Raises Prices, Vince Staples Bashes The Jig
- Kanye West Shares Super Long Thanksgiving Day Prayer, Talks Accountability
- Tyga Ducks Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Wendy Williams Reportedly Never Returning To Daytime Talk Show
- The Ultimate Sephora Holiday Shopping Guide
- Black Don’t Crack: Essence Atkins’ Age Stumps Comedians Courtney Bee, Kim Hylton & LAM
- Angela Simmons Dishes On Her CURLS Partnership, Shares Haircare Tips From Her Hairstylist
- The Best Cyber Monday Deals 2021
- Source Magazine Founder Dave Mays New Podcast Venture
Rich Broke: Faith & Stevie J. Eyeing $40 Million Dollar Boat For Wedding was originally published on hiphopwired.com