Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
Ben Baller is securing some really heavy bags. Drake reportedly dropped $14,000 on the gold and platinum grills he was rocking in his “In My Feelings” video.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @927theblock
Hey, if you got it…
Our Drizzy sources say … the rapper hit up celeb jeweler Ben Baller to make his grills about 3 weeks ago and arrived just 4 days before he shot the music vid in New Orleans. His order called for a specific combo too — pure platinum and 18k gold.
The precious metals request was odd, because that kinda high quality isn’t usually used on grills. We’re told Drake wanted the all-gold set to rep a color associated with NOLA.
As long as Keke gets hers we guess it’s all good.
You can watch the video here.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Who’s Cappin: Desiigner And His Coronavirus Take No One Asked For [VIDEO]
- Buy Black Charlotte
- Peter Thomas Reveals He Has COVID-19
- Tiffany Haddish Confirms She’s Dating Common
- Florida Museum Used Kaepernick Jersey In Dog Attack Demo, Navy SEALs Ain’t Having It [VIDEO]
- Cardi B Announces “WAP” Single Feat. Megan Thee Stallion
- Fired! ‘Racist’ Michigan Morgue Workers Accused Of ‘Eating A Black Penis Cake As A Joke’ Lose Their Jobs
- Donald Trump Now Okay With Microsoft Buying TikTok After Fake Threat To Ban Social Media App
- Gabrielle Union Slams Terry Crews aka Gym Crow For Lack of Support For Black Lives Matter Movement
- Do You Want More?!: Jaguar Wright Calls Out The Roots Over Alleged Mistreatment Of Malik B
Drake Spent $14K For His Platinum and Gold Grills In The “In My Feelings” Video was originally published on hiphopwired.com