Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
Ben Baller is securing some really heavy bags. Drake reportedly dropped $14,000 on the gold and platinum grills he was rocking in his “In My Feelings” video.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @927theblock
Hey, if you got it…
Our Drizzy sources say … the rapper hit up celeb jeweler Ben Baller to make his grills about 3 weeks ago and arrived just 4 days before he shot the music vid in New Orleans. His order called for a specific combo too — pure platinum and 18k gold.
The precious metals request was odd, because that kinda high quality isn’t usually used on grills. We’re told Drake wanted the all-gold set to rep a color associated with NOLA.
As long as Keke gets hers we guess it’s all good.
You can watch the video here.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Terrence Howard Is Suing Fox Over ‘Empire’ Logo?!
- The FDA Approves A Drug To Treat Covid-19!!
- News You Can’t Use: Where To Find A Good Man If You’re Over 40 [WATCH]
- Jeff Johnson Talks About A Voter Intimidation Letter From The Proud Boys [WATCH]
- Hip-Hop Spot: T.I. Declines A ‘Verzuz’ Battle With Busta Rhymes Due To A ‘Generational Gap’
- Who’s Cappin?! Disney Lost Shonda Rhimes to Netflix Over a Disneyland Pass
- Beyonce’ Shares A Sneak Peak Of The Newest Ivy Park Collection “Drip 2”
- Beyoncé Speaks Out Against Violence Towards #EndSARS Protesters After 12 Shot Dead During Peaceful Demonstration
- Slimeball Sensei Tekashi 6ix9ine Is Being Sued By Girl From His Child Porn Video
- What Phase Of Reopening Is NC On?
Drake Spent $14K For His Platinum and Gold Grills In The “In My Feelings” Video was originally published on hiphopwired.com