Gary With Da Tea is giving us all the gossip about Lil Wayne! The rapper is suing Sacramento Kings guard Frank Mason III after he fired Young Money APAA Sports Group. Mason is being sued for $92,000 and a Young Money chain that was designed for him.
Eric Benet is speaking out about Black R&B artists being shaded. He mentioned that artists like Kenny Latimore and others don’t get the credit that Adele or Sam Smith get. Meghan Markle is making headlines after declining an invitation to the Emmys.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- T.I. Only Has To Pay Up $300 Fine In Disturbing The Peace Case
- Offset Inserted In Cardi B’s $15M Legal Tussle With Former Manager
- Kanye West Slams Ariana Grande For Using Twitter Rants To Promote Song
- Remy Ma And Papoose Welcome Baby Girl
- Kodak Black, Big K.R.I.T., Method Man & More Drop New Projects [Listen]
- Teyana Taylor ft. Ghostface, Method Man & Raekwon “Gonna Love Me Remix,” Kodak Black “Gnarly” & More | Daily Visuals 12.14.18
- Gary’s Tea: Future Has A Message For Ciara, Da Brat & LisaRaye Share Emotional Moment On Television & More
- Trick Daddy Offers Ebro The Fade Over Kodak Black Interview
- Listen To Black Women| Do You Put The Wrong Men In The Friend Zone?
- 9 Things We Learned from Kodak Black on ‘The Breakfast Club’
14 Hysterical Twitter Reactions To Lil Wayne’s Black Lives Matter Comments
1.Source: 1 of 11
2.Source: 2 of 11
3.Source: 3 of 11
4.Source: 4 of 11
5.Source: 5 of 11
6.Source: 6 of 11
7.Source: 7 of 11
8.Source: 8 of 11
9.Source: 9 of 11
10.Source: 10 of 11
11.Source: 11 of 11
Is Lil Wayne Wrong To Want His Chain Back From Frank Mason? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com