Gary With Da Tea is giving us all the gossip about Lil Wayne! The rapper is suing Sacramento Kings guard Frank Mason III after he fired Young Money APAA Sports Group. Mason is being sued for $92,000 and a Young Money chain that was designed for him.
Eric Benet is speaking out about Black R&B artists being shaded. He mentioned that artists like Kenny Latimore and others don’t get the credit that Adele or Sam Smith get. Meghan Markle is making headlines after declining an invitation to the Emmys.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Do We Want A Beyonce Kelly Rowland Project?[POLL]
- Mixed Reactions Spark From T.I. Video Involving Melania Trump
- Pusha T Says He Found Out About Drake’s Son Because Of Noah “40” Shebib
- Jay-Z & Beyoncé Raise $6 Million For City Of Hope
- 2018 BET Hip Hop Awards: Cyphers, Performances And More [RECAP]
- MoneyBagg Yo ‘Rush Hour’ Video Is A Must See
- Remy Ma Okay With Use Of What Word?
- Joe Budden Claims He Did Not Run Away From Offset, Had To Use Bathroom [Video]
- Man Jumps Naked Into Shark Tank At Ripley’s Toronto Aquarium [VIDEO]
- Listen: Remy Ma & Papoose Pen Song For Their Unborn Baby, “The Golden Child”
Is Lil Wayne Wrong To Want His Chain Back From Frank Mason? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com