Gary With Da Tea is giving us all the gossip about Lil Wayne! The rapper is suing Sacramento Kings guard Frank Mason III after he fired Young Money APAA Sports Group. Mason is being sued for $92,000 and a Young Money chain that was designed for him.
Eric Benet is speaking out about Black R&B artists being shaded. He mentioned that artists like Kenny Latimore and others don’t get the credit that Adele or Sam Smith get. Meghan Markle is making headlines after declining an invitation to the Emmys.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Nicki Minaj’s Public Quarrel With Safaree Is A Reminder Black Women Are Loyal To A Fault
- American Airlines Kicked YG Off Plane For Being Pissy Drunk, Allegedly [Watch]
- Paternity Test For Woman That Slept With Best Friends [EXCLUSIVE]
- Did Tristan Thompson Cheat On Khloe Kardashian Again? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Busta Rhymes Should Run For Governor Of NYC [EXCLUSIVE]
- Nicki Minaj OUt Here Spilling The Tea & Beans
- BTS Vogue: Beyoncé Pulls Out Natural Hair Receipts, Blue Ivy Shows Off Many Talents, The Twins Twinnnn
- How Black Tony Is On The Come Up After Robbing Chick-fil-A [EXCLUSIVE]
- How Kim Kardashian Lied To North West [EXCLUSIVE]
- Recap Of Ace’s Back To School Party At Defy Gravity
Is Lil Wayne Wrong To Want His Chain Back From Frank Mason? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com