Politics is a major discussion as election season approaches. The founder of Hip Hop Union, Jineea Butler wants two rappers to put their name on the ballot. She’s looking to Busta Rhymes and LL Cool J to run for governor of NYC, but that might be an issue.
LL Cool J was raised in Queens and currently lives in LA because of his television show. Headkrack believes that Busta Rhymes would win every debate because he would just yell through it. We will see what will happen with that, but at this point we just want people to go out and vote for the candidate that will serve our communities best.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- New Job: Cannabis Connoisseur $50 an Hour!
- Porsha Williams Opens Up About Why She Kept Being Pregnant A Secret, Gary With Da Tea To Host Event For The Baby [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Man Charged After Faking Down Syndrome And Making Caregivers Bathe Him To Get Aroused
- How Black Tony Got Rickey Smiley Involved In Some Bad Business [EXCLUSIVE]
- Uncle Murda & Dave East “Hold Up,” 6lack ft. Future “East Atlanta Love Letter” & More | Daily Visuals 9.20.18
- Nick Cannon Responds To Ye
- Suge Knight Pleads No Contest To Manslaughter, Will Serve 28 Years In Prison
- Kanye West Debuts YEEZY Basketball Sneaker On Instagram
- Kanye West Lashes Out at Drake and Nick Cannon On Instagram for Discussing Kim Kardashian [VIDEO]
- Snoop Dogg Says F*ck Donald Trump, His Supporters & Kanye West
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Amber Rose, Busta Rhymes, Cara Delevingne, & More
1. Joe Jonas and girlfriend Gigi Hadid were loved up at Kings Cafe in Los Angeles.1 of 10
2. Amber Rose looked bodacious while leaving a nail salon in Studio City.2 of 10
3. Busta Rhymes, aka Trevor Tahiem Smith, Jr., was seen in Beverly Hills.3 of 10
4. Eminem, Miguel Gomez, Jake Gyllenhaal, and 50 Cent were pumped up at the “Southpaw” New York Premiere.4 of 10
5. Kourtney Kardashian – lookin’ damn good post-split – and her son Mason were seen arriving to film KUWTK in Calabasas, CA.5 of 10
6. Pregnant Kim Kardashian was spotted out and about in Paris while posing with a lucky fan.6 of 10
7. Hellooo, side boob. Bella Thorne and Boyfriend Gregg Sulkin left a restaurant in West Hollywood.7 of 10
8. Rihanna was spotted wearing pink fluffy high heel shoes and jeans while arriving at LAX on a flight from New York City.8 of 10
9. Katie Holmes arrived at “Good Morning America” in odd-fitting leather pants.9 of 10
10. A casual Cara Delevingne left her hotel in Tribeca, New York City.10 of 10
Why Busta Rhymes Should Run For Governor Of NYC [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com