Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
The murder case of XXXTentacion continues to build momentum on the prosecution side with all four suspects currently in custody. Prosecutors are demanding that the four men connected to the shooting that killed the rapper born Jahseh Onfroy provide DNA samples.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘927theblock’
The Blast reports:
According to court documents obtained by The Blast, prosecutors want to take samples from Dedrick Williams, Michael Boatwright, Robert Allen and Trayvon Newsome, the four men currently in custody for the rapper’s murder.
The prosecutors are after blood, hair, fingerprints and other materials of their body and say gathering the materials “involves no unreasonable intrusion.”
They also want to swab for DNA so the results can be used to compare the findings from items in evidence.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
A judge has yet to rule.
The men are facing charges of first-degree murder and robbery with a firearm. One suspect, Robert Allen, is requesting he be freed on bond to tend to his pregnant fiancee and return to a lawn care job.
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- Win Mom $1000 for the Ultimate Mother’s Day Staycation
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Saweetie Looks Picture Perfect In Custom Polaroid Dress
- Alicia Keys Aims To Reawaken The Feminine Power In All Of Us Through Her 21 Day Meditation Experience
- Rapper Lil Reese, 2 Others Shot In Chicago
- Clock Is Ticking On Police Reform Agreement Ahead Of George Floyd Anniversary
- The Remains Of MOVE Police Bombing Victims Previously Thought To Be Destroyed Are Actually Intact, Philadelphia Says
- Hip-Hop Wired Presents: CRT FRSH [Certified Fresh] Playlist 5.14.21
- Nikole Hannah-Jones Gets Her Flowers At Urban One Honors
- Watch Toccara Host TSR’s New Plus-Size Model Competition ‘Thick House’
- Pose’s Angelica Ross Set To Appear In ‘American Horror Story: Double Feature’ Calling It Her “All Time Favorite” Look
- Tanisha Thomas Dishes On Her Weight Loss Journey: ‘At My Heaviest, I Was 300 Pounds’
Prosecutors In XXXTentacion Murder Case Wants DNA Samples From Suspects was originally published on hiphopwired.com