Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
It’s good to be Travis Scott right now. Aside from being a chart topping rap star he’s also secured the future franchise of the Kardashian clan as his babymama, he’s got his own fire retro Jordan silhouette, and now the Houston rapper has been tapped to serve as the executive producer for the NBA 2K19 soundtrack. Is there nothing this man can’t do?
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @927theblock
The announcement came in a video for the videogame franchise which features Laflame and LeBron James talking about the Astroworld artist’s new executive duties and what it means to him.
“It means a lot. It reaches a lot of people in different communities. Just to be in the game and just to inspire people is dope.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Talking about his love for the game itself, Scott admits that “I play 2K all the time, play with my homies mostly. I picked up 2K a year or two ago, but it became a super addiction.”
Check out the video and peep the songs that Travis Scott’s going to be curating below. Soundtrack srteam below, as well.
- New Job: Cannabis Connoisseur $50 an Hour!
- Porsha Williams Opens Up About Why She Kept Being Pregnant A Secret, Gary With Da Tea To Host Event For The Baby [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Man Charged After Faking Down Syndrome And Making Caregivers Bathe Him To Get Aroused
- How Black Tony Got Rickey Smiley Involved In Some Bad Business [EXCLUSIVE]
- Uncle Murda & Dave East “Hold Up,” 6lack ft. Future “East Atlanta Love Letter” & More | Daily Visuals 9.20.18
- Nick Cannon Responds To Ye
- Suge Knight Pleads No Contest To Manslaughter, Will Serve 28 Years In Prison
- Kanye West Debuts YEEZY Basketball Sneaker On Instagram
- Kanye West Lashes Out at Drake and Nick Cannon On Instagram for Discussing Kim Kardashian [VIDEO]
- Snoop Dogg Says F*ck Donald Trump, His Supporters & Kanye West
Travis Scott To Executive Produce The NBA 2K19 Soundtrack was originally published on hiphopwired.com