Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
It’s good to be Travis Scott right now. Aside from being a chart topping rap star he’s also secured the future franchise of the Kardashian clan as his babymama, he’s got his own fire retro Jordan silhouette, and now the Houston rapper has been tapped to serve as the executive producer for the NBA 2K19 soundtrack. Is there nothing this man can’t do?
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @927theblock
The announcement came in a video for the videogame franchise which features Laflame and LeBron James talking about the Astroworld artist’s new executive duties and what it means to him.
“It means a lot. It reaches a lot of people in different communities. Just to be in the game and just to inspire people is dope.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Talking about his love for the game itself, Scott admits that “I play 2K all the time, play with my homies mostly. I picked up 2K a year or two ago, but it became a super addiction.”
Check out the video and peep the songs that Travis Scott’s going to be curating below. Soundtrack srteam below, as well.
- Young Thug Asks Judge To Release Him To Be With His Kids
- Trap Love: Waka Flocka Wants To End Beef With Gucci Mane [Video]
- Netflix Has A Hip-Hop Competition Show On The Way With Cardi B, Chance The Rapper, & T.I.
- Black Tony In Need Of Comfort After Dog Dies
- Gary’s Tea: Twitter Is Outraged Over Serena Williams GQ Cover, Towanda Braxton Buys Herself A Mansion & More [VIDEO]
- Rickey Smiley For Real: The Awkward Moment You And Your Ex Are Forced To Be Around Each Other [VIDEO]
- Watch Migos’ Sing Whitney Houston & More On ‘Carpool Karaoke’ [VIDEO]
- Drake Goes To Trial For ‘Pound Cake’ Lawsuit
- Jill Scott Video Goes Viral, She Got Skill Skills
- [WATCH] Former Three 6ix Mafia Star Project Pat Puts DJ Ace On Game On How To Get A Super Bag!
Travis Scott To Executive Produce The NBA 2K19 Soundtrack was originally published on hiphopwired.com