Birdman performed at Lil Weezyana Fest and while on stage delivered a heartfelt apology to Lil Wayne. He spoke about how he loves Wayne like a son and that he feels so good to be with him again. Rickey Smiley mentioned that the apology was nice, but he would still be skeptical.
Headkrack spoke about how it’s going to be hard to pick up where they left off. He also gave some comments on “Power” and if you haven’t seen it watch out for a spoiler. It was a pretty crazy episode though.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Dallas Cowboy’s Running Back Arrested AGAIN?
- Queen Latifah And Will Smith To Produce Hiphop Infused ‘Romeo And Juliet’ For Netflix
- Hershey’s Redesigns Chocolate Bars For First Time In 125 Years
- You’re About To Miss The Ernie Barnes Exhibit At The NC Museum Of History
- DaBaby Explains How He Dropped $250K w/ TV Johnny, Drops “Pony” Video [EXCLUSIVE]
- (Video) SNL’s Leslie Jones Gives Her Take on Alabama Abortion Bill
- John Wick Knocks Avengers Out of the Top Spot in Box Office
- Melvin Edmonds Of After 7 Dead At 65
- Foxy Brown Gets Booed Off Stage In NYC, DJ Plays Lil Kim Instead
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Pledges To Pay Off Student Loan Debt Of Morehouse’s Entire Graduating Class of 2019