Jeff Johnson is back and has some important things you need to know. Sen. John McCain will be laid to rest soon and doesn’t want Donald Trump at his funeral, however Melania Trump might be in attendance. Jeff mentioned that this could cause more friction between her and Trump and how it speaks volumes when people don’t want the president to be at their funeral services.
Jeff also spoke about a replacement for Sen. McCain. Voting season is approaching and everyone must make sure they’re registered. Florida could possibly welcome a Black governor and Jeff had a lot of positive things to say about him and what he’s standing for.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- R.I.P. Gregory Sierra of ‘Sanford and Son’ and ‘Barney Miller’ Dies at Age 83
- Broadcasting Legend Larry King Dies At 87
- Nas “27 Summers,” Busta Rhymes ft. CJ & M.O.P. “Czar Remix”
- Soulja Boy’s Former Assistant Accuses Him Of Sexual Battery and Assault
- Pregnant and Gettin’ It: Kelly Rowland And Her 9-Month Bump Drop It Low
- Trump hires South Carolina attorney for second impeachment trial
- G.G. Townson On What It Took To Get Into Character For Her Role As Salt In The ‘Salt-N-Pepa’ Biopic [WATCH]
- Baseball legend and Civil Rights advocate Hank Aaron dead at 86
- Gary’s Tea: Luenell Said This About Dr. Dre’s Woman Beating Allegations [WATCH]
- YFN Lucci Requests Bond In Murder Trial To Support His Children And Mother