Black Tony is a hot mess and didn’t come to work today. He called Rickey Smiley to talk about how they disrespect Gucci Mane and his wife, Keyshia Ka’Oir. Black tony told Rickey to go on his phone and check out Ebony magazine because Ka’Oir was on the cover.
When Rickey looked he told Black Tony he was wrong and that it’s Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms. Black Tony got really emotional because Ka’Oir has done so much, she left a NBA player for Gucci Mane and acted on “The Cosby Show.” Rickey had to correct him because he was really referring to Keyshia Cole and Keisha Knight Pulliam, but Black Tony kept crying.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- New Job: Cannabis Connoisseur $50 an Hour!
- Porsha Williams Opens Up About Why She Kept Being Pregnant A Secret, Gary With Da Tea To Host Event For The Baby [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Man Charged After Faking Down Syndrome And Making Caregivers Bathe Him To Get Aroused
- How Black Tony Got Rickey Smiley Involved In Some Bad Business [EXCLUSIVE]
- Uncle Murda & Dave East “Hold Up,” 6lack ft. Future “East Atlanta Love Letter” & More | Daily Visuals 9.20.18
- Nick Cannon Responds To Ye
- Suge Knight Pleads No Contest To Manslaughter, Will Serve 28 Years In Prison
- Kanye West Debuts YEEZY Basketball Sneaker On Instagram
- Kanye West Lashes Out at Drake and Nick Cannon On Instagram for Discussing Kim Kardashian [VIDEO]
- Snoop Dogg Says F*ck Donald Trump, His Supporters & Kanye West
Black Tony Mistakes Keyshia Ka’Oir For Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com