Black Tony is a hot mess and didn’t come to work today. He called Rickey Smiley to talk about how they disrespect Gucci Mane and his wife, Keyshia Ka’Oir. Black tony told Rickey to go on his phone and check out Ebony magazine because Ka’Oir was on the cover.
When Rickey looked he told Black Tony he was wrong and that it’s Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms. Black Tony got really emotional because Ka’Oir has done so much, she left a NBA player for Gucci Mane and acted on “The Cosby Show.” Rickey had to correct him because he was really referring to Keyshia Cole and Keisha Knight Pulliam, but Black Tony kept crying.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Duane Martin Says Tisha Campbell Is Lying About Domestic Abuse
- The Cast Of ‘In Living Color’ To Reunite For 25th Anniversary!
- Barack Obama Has Released His NCAA Brackets And He Likes The Local Teams….A Lot
- NJ Senator Booker Talks Romance On Ellen Show
- Rasheeda Stepped Out On Kirk, Spice Bleaches Her Skin, Scrapp + Moniece… & More Mess In #LHHATL Super Trailer
- Dapper Dan & Gucci Announce Global Diversity Program
- Rasheeda Alludes To Cheating On Kirk In ‘Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’ Super Trailer
- Tevin Campbell is About to Make a Big Television Appearance
- R. Kelly Returns to Social Media Singing
- Clout Chase: Apple Quietly Launches 2nd Generation AirPods, Wireless Charging Case Optional
Black Tony Mistakes Keyshia Ka’Oir For Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com