Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
DJ Khaled continues to win at life. The man born Khaled Khaled will have yet another limited-edition Jordan sneaker slotted in time for the release of his tenth solo project.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @927theblock
In preparation for Father Of Asahd, the Miami personality announced that he will be working with the team at Jumpman. As expected he took to his Instagram account to let his fans know how they can secure a pair of the yet to be revealed kicks.
“FAN LUV! WORLDWIDE!!! LETS MAKE MORE HISTORY!!!!!!! FAN LUV DJ KHALED x NEW JORDAN ALERT Join us Monday Sept 24th 4pm – 8pm at 7711 Melrose Ave Los Angeles, CA 90046 For a chance to win a new pair of the new KHALED x JORDAN sneaker!!”.
View this post on Instagram
FAN LUV! WORLDWIDE!!! LETS MAKE MORE HISTORY!!!!!!! 👀FAN LUV‼️ DJ KHALED x NEW JORDAN ALERT🚨 Join us Monday Sept 24th 4pm – 8pm at ____ 7711 Melrose Ave Los Angeles, CA 90046 ___ For a chance to win a new pair of the new KHALED x JORDAN sneaker!! ___ Included with your purchase of a We The Best x Jordan T- Shirt Bundled with the upcoming #FatherOfASAHD Album!! ____ If you’re not in LA no worries we are officially launching WeTheBestStore.com where you’ll also be able to purchase a We The Best x Jordan T- Shirt and have a chance to win the new KHALED X JORDAN sneaker!! _____ FAN LUV MEET ME RIGHT HERE: MONDAY SEPT. 24th 4pm – 8pm 7711 Melrose Ave Los Angeles, CA 90046 @wethebestmusic @jumpman23 IM UP TO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As per his post fans not in the Los Angeles area will also be afforded a chance to score the limited-edition feet pieces via WeTheBestStore.com. Anyone who cops the album t-shirt bundle online will also be entered in the drawing.
While the details on the shoe have yet to be confirmed, a closer look of the teaser visual shows the silhouette of the Jordan 3 which leads us to believe he will be remixing that classic in particular. This is not the first time The Four host has collaborated with Nike for a shoe. For his previous LP Khaled released the Air Jordan 3 “Grateful” to a limited number of lucky winners. It now sells for upwards of $20,000 dollars on the resale market.
We expect the line up at 7711 Melrose Ave to be a zoo make sure put your name in the hat at his e-store as well.
Via Sneaker News
- Do You Know A Queen Who Is A Cancer Survivor? Nominate Them For A Living Room Makeover!
- Can You Guess What Was Found In Table Salt?
- If You Hit The Lottery Who Wouldn’t You Give Money Too?
- I’m Good Beloved, Enjoy: Rihanna Declines Super Bowl Halftime Show In Support Of Colin Kaepernick
- Cardi B Opens Up About Child Birth Breaking Her Vagina & What She Would Do As Mayor Of NYC
- Toya Wright Is Not Here For Reginae Carter’s Relationship: ‘I Don’t Like The Age Difference’
- Cardi B Keeps It Real About Childbirth [EXCLUSIVE]
- You OK Sis? Tommie Lee Arrested Twice In 24 Hours For Child Cruelty And Stalking
- YoungBoy NBA ft. Kevin Gates & Quando Rondo “I Am Who They Say I Am,” Maxwell “Shame” & More | Daily Visuals 10.17.18
- La La And Carmelo Anthony Back Together? [EXCLUSIVE]
DJ Khaled Teases Another Jordan Brand Collaboration [Video] was originally published on hiphopwired.com