Do you remember the hit television show ‘The Nanny’ with Fran Drescher? A reboot of the show may happen and Cardi B might play a major role in it. Drescher was on “The Real” recently and spoke about how much she loves the rapper and then mentioned that she would be good for a reboot of the show.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to PEOPLE, Drescher talked about how the idea started and said, “She started it because she kind of paid homage to me, putting our pictures side by side when she was wearing animal print and it was me in animal from ‘The Nanny’ and that just went viral. That got my creative juices going. She’s got a funny voice, too. What kind of a great mother/daughter would we be? Amazing, I think.”
Drescher mentioned that she’s currently talking to Cardi B’s team. She said, “It’s really getting me excited. It’s fresh and it could be super fun.” This show could be epic and Drescher thinks millennials would love it. We will have to wait and see what happens!
- Most Notable Dates In Entertainment; Go Back Down Memory Lane
- STREAMED: Anderson .Paak Delivers “Oxnard,” Mike Will Made-It Drops “Creed II” Soundtrack, & More
- Jhene Aiko Covers Up Big Sean Tattoo So It’s Safe To Assume…
- Parents Share Their Concerns For New CMS Safety Plan[AUDIO]
- Jill ‘Monsta Mind’ Scott Claps Back At All The Dehydrated Dudes Swarming Her DMs
- Migos Reportedly Suing Former Business Partner For Unpaid Clothing Line Royalties
- Gary’s Tea: Keyshia Ka’Oir Spends Six Figures On Diamonds, The Weeknd Being Sued For ‘Starboy’ & More
- New Album: Yella Beezy – “Ain’t No Goin’ Bacc” [AUDIO]
- Cardi B New Clothing Line Breaks The Internet
- [WATCH] Bhad Barbie Beefing With Grown Women At Cardi B’s Fashion Nova After Party