Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
After cursing TMZ out on her social media, Cardi B hit up Jimmy Kimmel Live to talk all about the paparazzi, motherhood, and what she didn’t know about childbirth. The “Get Up 10” rapper claims her daughter, Kulture Kiari, “broke” her little lady parts.
She told Kimmel that she loves being a mom: “It’s the best,” she said. “It’s like ‘oh my gosh I should have had you when I was a teenager. This is what I was missing my whole life, I love you.’” Unfortunately, no one told her what it was going to take to welcome her mini-me into this world. Speaking on giving birth, Cardi confessed “It was totally hard, it broke my vagina…nobody told me they were going to stitch my vagina. People just be like, ‘oh, you know, when you give birth, it’s gonna hurt’ but nobody tells you.”
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @927theblock
Still, Cardi reveals she definitely wants to have a few more kids with her husband Offset. Watch her talk about that, what she would do as Mayor of NYC, and more in the accompanying clips.
Photo: Radio One
- Salt-N-Pepa Discuss ‘Ladies Night’ Reality Show, How They’ve Maintained Longevity [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- DMX Casted In ‘Chronicle Of A Serial Killer’ Film
- Elizabeth Warren Details Proposal To Eliminate Student Debt
- Whitney Houston’s Best Friend & Rumored Lover Robyn Crawford Teases Tell-All Book About Their Relationship
- Sri Lanka Attacks: Death Toll Rises After Bombings To Hotel & Churches On Easter
- Natasha Rothwell Of ‘Insecure’ Explains Why She Will Never Support Kanye West
- Michael Sam Talks Hardships After Being Dropped By NFL After Coming Out As Gay
- The Getaway Driver In Nipsey Hussle’s Murder Being Investigated
- ‘RHOAS11’ Reunion Recap: Porsha Tries To Pray The Group’s Crazy Away
- Director John Singleton Hospitalized After Stroke
Cardi B Opens Up About Child Birth Breaking Her Vagina & What She Would Do As Mayor Of NYC was originally published on hiphopwired.com