Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
After cursing TMZ out on her social media, Cardi B hit up Jimmy Kimmel Live to talk all about the paparazzi, motherhood, and what she didn’t know about childbirth. The “Get Up 10” rapper claims her daughter, Kulture Kiari, “broke” her little lady parts.
She told Kimmel that she loves being a mom: “It’s the best,” she said. “It’s like ‘oh my gosh I should have had you when I was a teenager. This is what I was missing my whole life, I love you.’” Unfortunately, no one told her what it was going to take to welcome her mini-me into this world. Speaking on giving birth, Cardi confessed “It was totally hard, it broke my vagina…nobody told me they were going to stitch my vagina. People just be like, ‘oh, you know, when you give birth, it’s gonna hurt’ but nobody tells you.”
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @927theblock
Still, Cardi reveals she definitely wants to have a few more kids with her husband Offset. Watch her talk about that, what she would do as Mayor of NYC, and more in the accompanying clips.
Photo: Radio One
- I Never, Ever Left My Niece Alone In The Studio: Sparkle Shares What Was Left Out Of “Surviving R. Kelly” [VIDEO]
- Future’s New Album The Wizard Is A Must Hear
- Hip-Hop Spot: Migos Almost Performed For The Super Bowl, Common Speaks Out About Travis Scott & More
- Gary’s Tea: Mariah Carey Sues Former Assistant For Allegedly Stealing, Trina Wants To Have A Baby & More
- ‘Bout Damn Time: R. Kelly’s Been Dropped from Sony Music
- “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” To Act Alongside Mekhi Phifer & Bryshere Gray In The Movie ‘Canal Street’ [VIDEO]
- Amara La Negra Gets Candid About Battling Racism & Body Image [Exclusive Interview]
- Lounge In Love: Rozonda ‘Chilli’ Thomas Becomes The Face Of DAYO Loungewear
- These Memes About Adulting Will Make You Wish You Never Grew Up
- Killer Of Morgan Freeman’s Granddaughter Gets 20 Years Behind Bars
Cardi B Opens Up About Child Birth Breaking Her Vagina & What She Would Do As Mayor Of NYC was originally published on hiphopwired.com