Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
Pusha T is always ready for the smoke. However, the “F*ck Drake” that was emblazoned on the screen during his set at the Camp Flog Gnaw festival was not his doing, per the Virginia rapper.
Don’t expect more beef raps to kick off. According to Push, the incendiary billboard last night (Nov. 10) was the tech guy’s idea, and unauthorized.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @927theblock
“Corny ass tech dude f*cking with my screens at @CampFlogGnaw , I speak for myself and all of you know how I make my statements!! Dissing anybody on screen isn’t part of my show… Otherwise great festival, thanx @tylerthecreator for having me out,” he tweeted after photos of the stage made the rounds on the Internets.
Due on stage today at Camp Flog Gnaw are Earl Sweatshirt, Ms. Lauryn Hill and Kids See Ghosts, aka Kid Cudi and Kanye West, amongst others.
- Who’s Cappin: Desiigner And His Coronavirus Take No One Asked For [VIDEO]
- Buy Black Charlotte
- Peter Thomas Reveals He Has COVID-19
- Tiffany Haddish Confirms She’s Dating Common
- Florida Museum Used Kaepernick Jersey In Dog Attack Demo, Navy SEALs Ain’t Having It [VIDEO]
- Cardi B Announces “WAP” Single Feat. Megan Thee Stallion
- Fired! ‘Racist’ Michigan Morgue Workers Accused Of ‘Eating A Black Penis Cake As A Joke’ Lose Their Jobs
- Donald Trump Now Okay With Microsoft Buying TikTok After Fake Threat To Ban Social Media App
- Gabrielle Union Slams Terry Crews aka Gym Crow For Lack of Support For Black Lives Matter Movement
- Do You Want More?!: Jaguar Wright Calls Out The Roots Over Alleged Mistreatment Of Malik B
Pusha T Camp Flog Gnaw Set Featured “F*ck Drake” On Screen, But Not His Idea was originally published on hiphopwired.com