Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
Pusha T is always ready for the smoke. However, the “F*ck Drake” that was emblazoned on the screen during his set at the Camp Flog Gnaw festival was not his doing, per the Virginia rapper.
Don’t expect more beef raps to kick off. According to Push, the incendiary billboard last night (Nov. 10) was the tech guy’s idea, and unauthorized.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘927theblock’
“Corny ass tech dude f*cking with my screens at @CampFlogGnaw , I speak for myself and all of you know how I make my statements!! Dissing anybody on screen isn’t part of my show… Otherwise great festival, thanx @tylerthecreator for having me out,” he tweeted after photos of the stage made the rounds on the Internets.
Due on stage today at Camp Flog Gnaw are Earl Sweatshirt, Ms. Lauryn Hill and Kids See Ghosts, aka Kid Cudi and Kanye West, amongst others.
- HHW Tech Review: Samsung’s Galaxy Buds Pro Has One New Feature That Puts It In A Class By Itself
- Eminem “Higher,” BRS Kash ft. DaBaby & City Girls “Throat Baby” & More | Daily Visuals 1.25.21
- More Than Music: Jim Jones Says The Diplomats Inspired Lil Wayne’s Fashion Style
- Lil Wayne Co-Founded Cannabis Brand GKUA Ultra Premium Expands To Colorado
- The Song Contest Winner: SteakSawse Drops Video For “Klikkk Klakkk” [WATCH]
- Keyshia Cole Apologizes For Making VERZUZ Fans Wait Over An Hour
- Gabby Sidibe Shares Her Battle With Bulimia On ‘Peace Of Mind With Taraji’
- DaniLeigh’s Apology Stirs ‘Yellow Bone’ Pot Even More & Beyoncé Teases New Ivy Park Collection
- Hip-Hop Spot: Rick Ross Gets Fried For Misogyny After ‘Signed’ Clip Resurfaces [WATCH]
- Swizz Beatz Is Working On A 2Pac & Notorious B.I.G. ‘VERZUZ’ Battle, Allegedly
Pusha T Camp Flog Gnaw Set Featured “F*ck Drake” On Screen, But Not His Idea was originally published on hiphopwired.com