Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
Migos were the latest guests on James Corden‘s Carpool Karaoke segment and the band did not disappoint. After running through adlibs of their own hits such as “Bad and Boujee,” and “Walk It Talk It,” the group began pulling bands.
Offset, Takeoff and Quavo pulled out so much money that Corden himself had to ask, “How much money do you have in the car?!”
The total? Well, about $200,000.
As the karaoke continued, the band (particularly Takeoff) sung to his heart’s content to Whitney Houston‘s “I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)” and Neil Diamond‘s “Sweet Caroline.” The trio kept pulling out money and Corden had to exclaim in shock, “I have never, ever in my life seen this much cash. Where are you going to go with this cash? What are you going to do with it?”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Well, they took him shopping at Maison Margiela to where they got Corden’s drip a little better. Plus, who knew the Migos could adlib a Neil Diamond classic? Watch the episode below.
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- Charlize Theron Has A ‘Village Of Strong Black Women’ Who Help Her Raise Her Black Daughters
- Asking For A Friend: Would You Snitch On A Cheating Neighbor?
- Mary J. Blige Brings The Style To Youtube’s Concert To Kick Off Advertising Week
- Dr. Dre Served With Divorce Papers At Cemetery During Grandmother’s Burial
- REWIND: Red Bull SoundClash 2021 To Kick Off On November 30
- Freedom To Vote Act: 5 Things To Know About The Landmark Voting Rights Legislation
- 5 Times Madame Vice President Kamala Harris Made Boss Moves In Her Power Suits
- Potential Jurors With Ties To Ahmaud Arbery’s Killers Not Dismissed As Jury Selection Drags On
- ‘Our Kind Of People’ Rolls Into Episode 5 With More Sleek Looks
- Watch: Alicia Keys Reveals She Never Saw Lil Mama On Stage During Infamous VMA Performance
Watch Migos’ Sing Whitney Houston & More On ‘Carpool Karaoke’ [VIDEO] was originally published on theboxhouston.com