Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
Jill Scott left the whole nation thirsty after fans got a glimpse of what that mouf do in a clip that went viral this week. Her skills were so elite, in fact, men started bombarding her DMs—but Scott isn’t here for it as she swears everybody missed the point of it all.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @927theblock
“Good morning Love Village & welcome newbies,” she tweeted. “I don’t know who tweeted that snippet but they didn’t capture the point. There’s good intention in everything I do, particularly for couples. I’ve BEEN me baby. ALL of me. Check the discography. Peace.”
Apparently, the clip is old and she prefers folks sliding into her DMs call her “Ms. Monsta Mind” instead of “big head.”
“Meet and greet? Sure. Anything else? Nope. I didn’t post that old ass snippet. Piss on whoever did! I would’ve, at least, posted that damn point of it all. Trust, there’s always purpose in what I do. My DMs blowing up and idiots, who’ll never know what I do for the man I [love], hollering “hey big head” wasn’t it. It’s Ms. Monsta Mind or Ms Brilliant Brain Jane btw lil menz. Pa Tahhhh!!!,” she said in another message aimed at dehydrated men everywhere.
See below and Jill, let us know…what message did we miss exactly?
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Actor Jason Mitchell Reportedly Fired From “The Chi” Over Misconduct Allegations
- Auntie O Claps Back At Troll Telling Her To Pay Off College Students’ Loans Too
- Megan Thee Stallion Covers The FADER
- Dallas Cowboy’s Running Back Arrested AGAIN?
- Queen Latifah And Will Smith To Produce Hiphop Infused ‘Romeo And Juliet’ For Netflix
- Hershey’s Redesigns Chocolate Bars For First Time In 125 Years
- You’re About To Miss The Ernie Barnes Exhibit At The NC Museum Of History
- DaBaby Explains How He Dropped $250K w/ TV Johnny, Drops “Pony” Video [EXCLUSIVE]
- (Video) SNL’s Leslie Jones Gives Her Take on Alabama Abortion Bill
- John Wick Knocks Avengers Out of the Top Spot in Box Office
Jill ‘Monsta Mind’ Scott Claps Back At All The Dehydrated Dudes Swarming Her DMs was originally published on hiphopwired.com