Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
There’s been debate on whether or not Offset is the best Migo but after watching the “Walk It Talk It” video amongst other things, it’s no doubt he’s probably the best dancer. The evidence? When he was a kid, he was a backup dancer in Whitney Houston‘s “Whatchulookinat” video!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘927theblock’
You can see him clear as day throughout, even with the cameos from Faith Evans and Mike Epps. The video came out in 2002 so judging by that, Offset couldn’t have been any more than 11 years old or so!
In other Offset news, the rapper is set to release his solo album on December 14th and wifey Cardi B has already challenged him to a battle. Gotta stay tuned to see what may happen with that one.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- Fake COVID Card Will Cost Evander Kane $1.6M Months After NHL Player Filed For Bankruptcy
- Lori Harvey’s New Skincare Line, SKN By LH, Is Set To Drop This Friday!
- Just “Ye”: Kanye West Officially Got A Judge To Approve His Name Change Request
- Apple Finally Unveils Its New MacBook Pros, Expect To Have To Give Up A Kidney To Buy One
- Mac Miller “San Francisco,” Curren$y “The World Is Ours” & More | Daily Visuals 10.18.21
- Summer Walker Debuts A New Short Hairstyle
- GOP Opening Community Centers To Engage Black Voters As Patience With Biden Administration Wears Thin
- Dorothy Steel, The ‘Black Panther’ Elder That Began Acting At 88, Passes Away At 95
- One Twitter User Reminded Fans How Funny Rush Hour’s Bloopers Are [Video]
- Exclusive: N.O.R.E & Wife Neri take on ‘Marriage Boot Camp: Hip-Hop Edition’
#TBT: Remember The Time A Young Offset Was In A Whitney Houston Video? was originally published on theboxhouston.com