Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
There’s been debate on whether or not Offset is the best Migo but after watching the “Walk It Talk It” video amongst other things, it’s no doubt he’s probably the best dancer. The evidence? When he was a kid, he was a backup dancer in Whitney Houston‘s “Whatchulookinat” video!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @927theblock
You can see him clear as day throughout, even with the cameos from Faith Evans and Mike Epps. The video came out in 2002 so judging by that, Offset couldn’t have been any more than 11 years old or so!
In other Offset news, the rapper is set to release his solo album on December 14th and wifey Cardi B has already challenged him to a battle. Gotta stay tuned to see what may happen with that one.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Remy Ma Shows Off Her Baby Belly On Social Media
- Happy 28th Birthday Teyana Taylor
- Gary’s Tea: Jay-Z’s Scholarship Fund Called Out, Offset Misses Cardi & More
- Eddie Murphy To Host The Oscars?
- The New Season Of ‘Marriage Boot Camp: Hip Hop Edition’ Features All Your Favorite Reality TV Couples
- ‘RHOAS11’ Recap: Porsha Brings Dennis To Tears With Her Major News
- La Marina Shut Down By New York State Liquor Authority
- Buju Banton Released From Prison
- Would You Do It? Father’s Lesson On Bullying Goes Viral And Folks Have A Lot To Say
- Tekashi69 Placed At Armed Robberies and Shootings Via Cell Phone, Surveillance Footage
#TBT: Remember The Time A Young Offset Was In A Whitney Houston Video? was originally published on theboxhouston.com