Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
There’s been debate on whether or not Offset is the best Migo but after watching the “Walk It Talk It” video amongst other things, it’s no doubt he’s probably the best dancer. The evidence? When he was a kid, he was a backup dancer in Whitney Houston‘s “Whatchulookinat” video!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @927theblock
You can see him clear as day throughout, even with the cameos from Faith Evans and Mike Epps. The video came out in 2002 so judging by that, Offset couldn’t have been any more than 11 years old or so!
In other Offset news, the rapper is set to release his solo album on December 14th and wifey Cardi B has already challenged him to a battle. Gotta stay tuned to see what may happen with that one.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Angela Rye To Speak At Event Hosted By NCCU’s Women’s Center
- Shooting At NC Movie Theater After Dispute Over Seating
- Avocado Recall: Company Recalls Fruit Shipped to North Carolina Due To Listeria
- Lil Wayne’s Rhymebook For Sale For $250K
- Daniel Caesar Apologizes For Drunken Diarrhea Of The Mouth
- Yas Kween: 15 Times Lupita Nyong’o Looked Like A Real Life Barbie Doll
- Weekend Box Office Results- March 24, 2019
- Jay Z and EWF Were Just Added to the National Recording Registry
- Weekend Box-Office: ‘Us’ Shatters Opening Weekend Records | #UsMovie
- Lonzo Ball Cuts Ties With Big Baller Brand Co-Founder, Heading To Nike?
#TBT: Remember The Time A Young Offset Was In A Whitney Houston Video? was originally published on theboxhouston.com