Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
Tyler Perry just made the day of plenty of Walmart shoppers in the Atlanta area.
The filmmaker and mogul paid off $434,000 of layaway items at the Walmarts located in East Point and Douglasville. Perry intended the gift to be anonymous but wound up releasing a video on Twitter confirming that it was indeed him.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @927theblock
“I know it’s hard times, everyone’s struggling and I’m just really, really grateful to be able to be in a position to this,” Perry said in the video. “So, God bless you, go get your stuff and merry Christmas.”
According to AJC, there are usually “1,000 layaway accounts” at the Douglasville location during the holidays. Usually good samaritans pay off one item in the system but never the entire system.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Good for Tyler!
- Daniel Caesar Cuts His Dreads, Offset’s Father Blasts Cardi B & More
- ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ Star Tresure Price Knocked For DUI, Struggle Mugshot In Effect
- The OG King of R&B Bobby Brown Shades “Not Recognizable” Jacquees [Video]
- Alfonso Ribeiro Suing ‘Fortnite’ & ‘NBA 2K’ Developers For Jacking The Carlton Dance
- Anderson .Paak ft. Kendrick Lamar “Tints,” XXXTentacion “Bad!” & More | Daily Visuals 12.17.18
- ‘LHHNYS9’ Recap: Safaree Gets Dragged Into Drama With Jaquae
- Michelle Obama Shares Funny Story About President Barack Obama’s Car When He Was In Law School [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Cardi B Defends Publicist Who Helped Offset Crash Her Rolling Loud Set
- Somebody Needs To Get Jacquees Before Keith Sweat Lays Him Out [VIDEO]
- She Wins: Women’s Tennis Association Sides With Serena Williams On Black Catsuit Issue
Good Deeds: Tyler Perry Pays Off $434K In Layaway Items At Atlanta Area Walmarts was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com