Offset drew the ire of the Internets when he straight up ambushed Cardi B at her Rolling Out festival show to beg for her forgiveness. After intense backlash, the Migos rappers took to Twitter to explain his struggle.
As you may have seen, Offset rolled up on stage with flowers that spelled out “Take Me Back Cardi.”
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘927theblock’
It was hella awkward, and it seems like it damn sure didn’t work. It also led many to accuse Offset of being manipulative and selfish. Addressing said criticism, yesterday afternoon (Dec. 16), Offset tweeted, “All of my wrongs have been made public, i figure It’s only right that my apologies are made public too. A nigga was just trying …..thank god I ain’t got no balloons sheeesh.”
Worth noting, this tweet pretty much confirms that all those times he got busted cheating. Just saying.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- Fake COVID Card Will Cost Evander Kane $1.6M Months After NHL Player Filed For Bankruptcy
- Lori Harvey’s New Skincare Line, SKN By LH, Is Set To Drop This Friday!
- Just “Ye”: Kanye West Officially Got A Judge To Approve His Name Change Request
- Apple Finally Unveils Its New MacBook Pros, Expect To Have To Give Up A Kidney To Buy One
- Mac Miller “San Francisco,” Curren$y “The World Is Ours” & More | Daily Visuals 10.18.21
- Summer Walker Debuts A New Short Hairstyle
- GOP Opening Community Centers To Engage Black Voters As Patience With Biden Administration Wears Thin
- Dorothy Steel, The ‘Black Panther’ Elder That Began Acting At 88, Passes Away At 95
- One Twitter User Reminded Fans How Funny Rush Hour’s Bloopers Are [Video]
- Exclusive: N.O.R.E & Wife Neri take on ‘Marriage Boot Camp: Hip-Hop Edition’
Y’all Winning: Offset Addresses Ambushing Cardi B During Her Show was originally published on hiphopwired.com