Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @927theblock
With the release of the 6 part Lifetime docu-series, “Surviving R. Kelly, we learned that Kells allegedly would have multiple suspected-to-be-underage women in the Chicago studio where he would make his hit records. Now reports are saying that the infamous Chicago studio is up for sale. That revelation came about after this tweet was posted:
Twitter user @KevinVMichael posted, “Here it is: The address of this studio where R Kelly has been abusing these women is 219 N Justine St, Chicago, IL 60607. The owner of the property is Midwest Commercial Funding. One of the owner’s property can be reached on email@example.com #SurvivingRKelly”
Allegedly, In August 2018, according to ChicagoReader.com the building was listed for sale at $4.5 million. The listing for the property states it is an “investment property with a high profile tenant paying $22,927.41 per month. [It has a] fully built out recording studio, lounge and full kitchen, rear drive-in-door with 1 car garage.”
Wow! Does that mean that Kells doesn’t own the studio equipment inside? They have that listed to sell along with the property.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Stephen A Smith Get’s Pranked By Shaq
- Soulja Boy Proves Drake Took A Line From His Song
- Michael Strahan Wants To Give The Clemson Football Team A Better Meal Than Donald Trump [VIDEO]
- City Girls Drop Explosive “Twerk” Video Featuring Cardi B [NSFW]
- City Girls And Cardi B’s “Twerk” Video Is Here (And It’s NSFW As Can Be) [NEW VIDEO]
- Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Share How They Keep Their Relationship Spicy And Why It Was So Important For Them To Go On “Marriage Bootcamp”
- Gary’s Tea: Amber Rose Admits To Trying To Sell Crack, Kim Kardashian Shades Khloe Kardashian & More
- Future Says He’s Quit Lean: “I Didn’t Wanna Tell Nobody I Stopped”
- Yeah, Ok: Rob Kardashian Claims Dinner With Alexis Skyy Wasn’t A Shot At Blac Chyna
- Tory Lanez ft. Trippie Red “FeRRis WhEEL,” Royce Da 5’9, Rick Ross, E-40, Snoop Dogg, Fabolous, etc. “I’m On 3.0” & More | Daily Visuals 1.15.19
R. Kelly’s Alleged Sex Cult Studio For Sale For $4.5 Million! was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com