Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
Marriage Boot Camp: Hip Hop Edition had folks talking when the super trailer dropped. With the show set to premiere on Thursday, January 10, WETv shared an exclusive clip featuring Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta couple Jessica Dime and Shawne Williams.
In the exclusive clip, Jessica Dime is tired of waiting and wants to jump the broom already, but her fiancé is taking his sweet time making the mother of his child his wife. Shawne’s reasoning for the delay in setting the second date for the stalled nuptials is because Dime won’t let go her of ghetto ways he explains to Judge Lynn Toler from Divorce Court.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @927theblock
Dime makes her case pointing out that Williams knew what he was getting into when he decided to deal with the former stripper. The clip ends with Jessica warning Shawne to get his act together and if he doesn’t “there is going to be trouble in paradise.”
We can’t wait to see the rest of the mess involving Soulja Boy and Nia Riley, Waka Flocka and his wife Tammy Rivera, Lil’ Mo and her husband, boxer Karl Dargan and Lil’ Fizz of B2K Tiffany Campbell from Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood as they try and salvage their relationships and marriages. You can watch the clip featuring Shawne Williams and Jessica Dime below.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Stephen A Smith Get’s Pranked By Shaq
- Soulja Boy Proves Drake Took A Line From His Song
- Michael Strahan Wants To Give The Clemson Football Team A Better Meal Than Donald Trump [VIDEO]
- City Girls Drop Explosive “Twerk” Video Featuring Cardi B [NSFW]
- City Girls And Cardi B’s “Twerk” Video Is Here (And It’s NSFW As Can Be) [NEW VIDEO]
- Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Share How They Keep Their Relationship Spicy And Why It Was So Important For Them To Go On “Marriage Bootcamp”
- Gary’s Tea: Amber Rose Admits To Trying To Sell Crack, Kim Kardashian Shades Khloe Kardashian & More
- Future Says He’s Quit Lean: “I Didn’t Wanna Tell Nobody I Stopped”
- Yeah, Ok: Rob Kardashian Claims Dinner With Alexis Skyy Wasn’t A Shot At Blac Chyna
- Tory Lanez ft. Trippie Red “FeRRis WhEEL,” Royce Da 5’9, Rick Ross, E-40, Snoop Dogg, Fabolous, etc. “I’m On 3.0” & More | Daily Visuals 1.15.19
Jessica Dime Warns Her Fiancé To Set A Date In ‘Marriage Boot Camp: Hip Hop Edition’ Clip [Video] was originally published on hiphopwired.com