Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
Marriage Boot Camp: Hip Hop Edition had folks talking when the super trailer dropped. With the show set to premiere on Thursday, January 10, WETv shared an exclusive clip featuring Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta couple Jessica Dime and Shawne Williams.
In the exclusive clip, Jessica Dime is tired of waiting and wants to jump the broom already, but her fiancé is taking his sweet time making the mother of his child his wife. Shawne’s reasoning for the delay in setting the second date for the stalled nuptials is because Dime won’t let go her of ghetto ways he explains to Judge Lynn Toler from Divorce Court.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @927theblock
Dime makes her case pointing out that Williams knew what he was getting into when he decided to deal with the former stripper. The clip ends with Jessica warning Shawne to get his act together and if he doesn’t “there is going to be trouble in paradise.”
We can’t wait to see the rest of the mess involving Soulja Boy and Nia Riley, Waka Flocka and his wife Tammy Rivera, Lil’ Mo and her husband, boxer Karl Dargan and Lil’ Fizz of B2K Tiffany Campbell from Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood as they try and salvage their relationships and marriages. You can watch the clip featuring Shawne Williams and Jessica Dime below.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Char-Meck Schools & Dr. Clayton Wilcox Agree To Part Ways
- Swae Lee’s Boo Tried To Come For Ming Lee Simmons Over Her Man But Got Destroyed By Teenage Aoki Simmons (And Twitter)
- Wendy Williams VS Tokyo Toni: Messy Battle
- Morehouse Employee Placed On Leave After Several Students Allege Sexual Misconduct
- 33 Employees At Japanese Anime Studio Burned Alive By Arsonist Screaming “You Die!”
- Newborn Dies After Grandfather Gives Him Taste Of Alcohol At A Party
- Funnest Reactions To Remy Ma’s “Old Town Road” Remix About Parole [VIDEO]
- You Can Make $15-$22/Hour Doing Temp Work For The Census
- Check Out The Voter I.D. Seminar In Durham Tonight
- Apryl Jones Speaks On State Of Her Relationship With Lil Fizz [VIDEO]
Jessica Dime Warns Her Fiancé To Set A Date In ‘Marriage Boot Camp: Hip Hop Edition’ Clip [Video] was originally published on hiphopwired.com